GR Yaris Service plan and price increases

Another prespective on this is what I found when looking at possibly trading my Seat Mii for the new Sandero Stepway and their prices.
They, like Toyota now offer 3 years warranty.
The fourth years warranty casts £150
Two extra years is £275
Three years (all 60k) is £400
so, for me that would add about £133 per service for numbers 4 to 6 years.
Toyota offer warranty to 10 years.
How much do we think years 7 to 10 would cost with Dacia or any other make - if they even offer it?
I have come to the conclusion that Toyota have added on about £100 to each service or even more and built it into the service cost.
If they have the 7 extra years of full warranty for about £700 if bought as a block seems reasonably good to me. £100 a year!
I have a 3 year plan and next may will be its second so I will be asking if I can set up a 7 year service plan paid monthly starting after my third service or even overlapping the remaining part of my existing plan. Do it before next August price rises but I think the big rises were this year and won't be as big in future.
Yes £300 and £450 seems a lot of money but if they include the amout that other manufacturers charge seperately then they are reasonable.
Just my thoughts on it.
Where's your stats to come up with that little gem?

Toyota give additional warranty as an incentive to keep you in the dealer network and because their product is renowned for being reliable (so of negligible cost to them). The cost of a service is the book hours x labour rate per hour + parts + VAT. There's no meat in there to chop £100 out of.
 
Having had a 6m checkup (£50) at 1500mls just booked in for its 12m service at 1900mls and told it'll be £450 (2.5 hours), is this correct - thought it would need an intermediate (at £300) due to low miles ?
 
Araf,
It is just my observation after buying new cars for about 35 years - 20 with Toyota.
I have always had service plans and with Toyota for many years had two cars with them.
I can't remember the cost going up as much as it did a month ago.
I think it is too much of a coincidence that the year they reduced the warranty down from 5 to 3 and then offer extra years with a service the price of the service shoots up. Bosh mentions he thinks he should pay less for low mileage cars. I agree as I went a few year paying a reduced service plan with Toyota due to a low mileage on my T Sport Celica. They have now stopped this I think but Bosh should ask them but I doubt they are offering it any more.

I do think most will see it as an incentive to take it back to your dealer but someone may correct me but I am sure you can take it elsewhere and as long as it is serviced to the schedule it is still covered - but you need the check list / documentation to prove it.
I have learnt over the decades that garages give me nothing as I pay for everything I get in one way or another.
That is why I see these big rises their way of building in the extra 7 years warranty and these garages are independant companies - not Toyota and they have all their overheads to pay.
If I am somewhere near to how it now works I am OK with paying an extra £2 per week for warranty that lasts for an extra 5 years fom my car.
 
Having had a 6m checkup (£50) at 1500mls just booked in for its 12m service at 1900mls and told it'll be £450 (2.5 hours), is this correct - thought it would need an intermediate (at £300) due to low miles ?
How olds the car?
 
Just had my first service (though 6 months old) and it was £330 including the check-up. That was at Marshall Ashford, Kent. I guess it could be more in the Metropolis but a lot cheaper in the North. ;)
 
How olds the car?
Its 12m old -

According to a quick Google "With the GR Yaris the schedule is every 6,000 miles or 12 months. So, the first service will be an interim, and the second, at 12,000 or 24 months from registration, will be a full service, and so on throughout the ownership period"
 
Its 12m old -

According to a quick Google "With the GR Yaris the schedule is every 6,000 miles or 12 months. So, the first service will be an interim, and the second, at 12,000 or 24 months from registration, will be a full service, and so on throughout the ownership period"
Yep worth reminding the dealer of that.
 
Its 12m old -

According to a quick Google "With the GR Yaris the schedule is every 6,000 miles or 12 months. So, the first service will be an interim, and the second, at 12,000 or 24 months from registration, will be a full service, and so on throughout the ownership period"
Surely, what we are missing from this - for absolute clarity - is an additional caveat at the end that says, "whichever is the sooner" or "whichever is the latest" . As written, it assumes that all owners drive 6K miles a year. Or have l got it wrong?
 
Probably unlikely but has anyone found the workshop manual online for free yet? Would also be interested if someone had the actual check sheet for the different services.
Generally don't trust garages to fix things correctly or in a timely manner.
Also intend to keep the car until it rusts out so a dealer stamp means f all for me.
 
Probably unlikely but has anyone found the workshop manual online for free yet? Would also be interested if someone had the actual check sheet for the different services.
Generally don't trust garages to fix things correctly or in a timely manner.
Also intend to keep the car until it rusts out so a dealer stamp means f all for me.
Check sheets are on this forum or the other one.
 
Surely, what we are missing from this - for absolute clarity - is an additional caveat at the end that says, "whichever is the sooner" or "whichever is the latest" . As written, it assumes that all owners drive 6K miles a year. Or have l got it wrong?
Yeah, it's whichever comes first - so if you reach 12 months without doing 6K miles (or without doing a mile, I assume), then it needs the next service. If you reach the 6K miles during the 12-month period, your next service is due then.

I do 12K a year, so every 6 months is 6K miles, which means an intermediate service in Feb, and a full service every August/September.
 
Might have missed this but assume an online service plan is locked to the first dealer you take the car to? My 6k mile service is due imminently and could take to the local dealer, especially as it’s just a quick filter change, safety check etc but I’d rather take to Macclesfield for the more involved full service albeit much further from home.

Is this possible or would I be stuck with the local place if I wanted to use the plan?
 
Good question, I'd like to know the answer to this. The plan I've been offered is called a Toyota National Fixed Price Servicing Plan, so it would imply... that it's able to be taken anywhere.
 
My understanding is that if you bought the plan online from Toyota you can take it anywhere but if you bought a plan from a dealer you are locked to that dealer network.
 
Does anyone have a link to purcahse the plan online please? I purchased one online for my last GR but cancelled when I sold it.

I have heard they are going up again in Jan so was going to set up another one but it seems to have vanished!
 
My understanding is that if you bought the plan online from Toyota you can take it anywhere but if you bought a plan from a dealer you are locked to that dealer network.

I bought my service plan from the dealer at point of collection.

It can be used anywhere (EMAC administrated) - I bought from Marshall’s Gatwick, and had my first service at RPG Stockport.
 
Just had my first service (though 6 months old) and it was £330 including the check-up. That was at Marshall Ashford, Kent. I guess it could be more in the Metropolis but a lot cheaper in the North. ;)
Ey up Araf.
Yer right abaaat the price upt north.
£50 and 10 bob all in and when you get in to the car there is a roll of black pudding and a packet of pork scratchings on the seat for you.
What a bargain we get up here.:D
 
Back
Top