Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same result when I tried to make a booking both via the Web and the MyT app. All of the dealers in Scotland, when tried one after the other, came back with a 'No Service Available for your vehicle' message. What a farce! It's now off to an independant 'jdm' specialist in a couple of weeks.attempting to fill in a form (to see what they'd say) results in a website error saying my dealer (GR specialist, where I bought the car) doesn't do servicing.
Interesting. I hadn't realised such summer/winter/health checks were not available for free - I've been spoiled by previous manufacturer who provided a free health check whenever you wanted - I used to use it before long journeys.. and occasionally when I wanted a free car valet since that was included!I had the same message about a six monthly service in the summer. Queried it when booking in, and got a call later to say they’d honour the appointment and do a complimentary ‘summer check’ instead, which was apparently part of the 5 year service plan I’d signed up to.