I’m loving my Supra and have had just over a month now of enjoying it.
The few little touches like the quarter stripes, window tint and the black door vent wrap has added that little bit of personalisation, albeit ones that others have. And I am more than happy with it.
She’s almost run in now. Sitting pretty at 1100miles. I can’t wait to start opening it up.
I’ve kept my GR86 order open. I’ve just gone for a substantial promotion at work and if I get it might be able to convince the Mrs I can run both

. If not I’ll happily flip it (black manual if anyone’s interested…)and spend the money adding some more touches to the Supra. (Eyes on some aftermarket alloys and an exhaust)
I felt instant relief as soon as I got another car, but I completely understand why so people are waiting. With the way inflation is it’s going to be a special car at the price point. But only if you have the patience for it
View attachment 8038