I have cancelled my order, so if there's someone on the wait list wanting an electric blue manual, then you could be in luck!

Thought briefly of flipping, but it's just not me. No implied criticism whatsoever of anyone who does though.
It's been a frustrating experience if I am honest and, whilst I am sure the car will be good, the appeal has been spoilt by Toyota's handling of the online sale and a disillusioned local dealer who clearly wants to have nothing to do with me (I even struggled to get my original £1,000 deposit back). Sad to say, but this would have been my first Toyota and I honestly doubt I will go back.
Cancelled late last week, and honestly no regrets. There are lots of 90's classics I can turn to for RWD fun, and i'll probably swap the Cinqy for something a bit faster to go alongside the NSX which is a keeper.
Factors in the decision?
- Poor handling of customers by TGB in general
- Some dealers (like mine) acting like petulant children when they didn't get 'the sale' - would not want to go back for servicing!
- General lack of communications
- Some interesting recent information (confidential sadly, but pertinent) from a friend in Ota
I've tried to avoid some of the negative spiralling online, which explains my relatively few posts. I think it's inevitable in situations which drag on like this and communication is poor. The void is always filled with rumour, counter rumour, etc.
However, I have enjoyed reading people's experiences, likes and dislikes online, etc. There are clearly a lot of enthusiasts who have bought into the GR86, and I hope you all get your cars soon and that they live up to your expectations. I will certainly give you a pop-up flash in the NSX if I see one on the road, and that is high praise from me!!
Happy motoring!