Bluemanc100
Totally Hooked
- Jul 4, 2023
- 711
- 848
Progress 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ooh - could be?This one I saw today?
No safety kit i mine... is this a standard item or a dealer cost option?I got a Toyota branded safety kit in the boot also, first aid kit, warning triangle, hi Vis vests etc.
Should the keys have a GR badge on them, mine are just plain.
Oh dear - sooo sorry for you. The TOL experience is looking pretty sketchyI was due to collect mine today and was super excited but Toyota accidentally collected this week believing it was a cancelled order. The car is back in Derby now. Gutted and waiting to hear when I can have it, so frustrating.
It doesn't work, it complete disadvantages you. Dealers aren't as interested, there's too many people in the mix and hence mistakes happen. I won't be using it again. I really want the car so have to deal with it for now. Fingers crossed for delivery next weekOh dear - sooo sorry for you. The TOL experience is looking pretty sketchy
I was due to collect mine today and was super excited but Toyota accidentally collected this week believing it was a cancelled order. The car is back in Derby now. Gutted and waiting to hear when I can have it, so frustrating.
You're right, it doesn't work. When you get the satisfaction survey call, don't pull any punches. I explained to them in plenty of detail all the issues I had and how I would not have been able to purchase the car without human intervention. All the people I dealt with were great - both the dealership and the person at TOL, so I scored them highly but the online process itself as zero.It doesn't work, it complete disadvantages you. Dealers aren't as interested, there's too many people in the mix and hence mistakes happen. I won't be using it again. I really want the car so have to deal with it for now. Fingers crossed for delivery next week![]()
Nightmare, should be a simple fix if they repair the whole wheel though. Mind you I'd also want a new tyre.
I would be asking for a new wheel and tyre not a repair on a brand new car.
Standard Toyota fob for the 86. Yaris got a GR branded key.Should the keys have a GR badge on them, mine are just plain.