Silver Fox
Totally Hooked
- May 7, 2022
- 3,625
- 8,345
Consider it done...Should add this to the meme page.. how TUK calculate delivery dates.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Consider it done...Should add this to the meme page.. how TUK calculate delivery dates.
No, color is no factor in which order the cars are built.
They dont even build the cars by type.
I was so smug yesterday that I'd gone in to build. Now everyone has leapfrogged me and left me behind again
Anyone (I guess the early bird orders) know how long the "in build" status is meant to take? Says building the car takes 15 hours, which is why I have spent most of today smashing F5 on the website.
#metooHave to admit it’s frustrating with a 10:09 order to see cars ordered after mine leaving the factory![]()
Just checked all my dates:
29th April - Build in Progress
16th May - Left the Factory
15th June - In Bristol
7th July - In Derby
Oh wow! So it can be a couple of weeks from Build to Left Factory. I assumed it would just be a short interim status.My dates for a 10:04 order
29 May Build in Progress
15 June Left the Factory
20 July Arrived Bristol
Check out the first post to this thread.Can someone tell me either where the 'dev tool' is and how to use it please?
Think I might be missing out on something
Cheers
CheersCheck out the first post to this thread.![]()
I can see a VIN on the dev tools and I've added it to the My T app, which says it's a GR86 so I think that the latest updates are pretty accurate.A couple of observations... (1) no VIN yet, so clearly not that advanced, and (2) is says "basedOnStatistics": true, so clearly the date is an extrapolation at best.
For those with In Build or In Transit status, do you see the VIN populated and is basedOnStatistics true or false?