LU71KEE
Totally Hooked
Right you are, thanksYou've got "Headers" selected at the top of that pane. Think you need to select "Preview"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Right you are, thanksYou've got "Headers" selected at the top of that pane. Think you need to select "Preview"
Mine did that a few weeks ago then Toyota rang me to say it could be 2023 but also could be 2024.WOOT!!
MyT now shows Processing order!!!
Given my order time, I'm kinda expecting it to be 2024 anyway.Mine did that a few weeks ago then Toyota rang me to say it could be 2023 but also could be 2024.
Yeah, mine is at the dock too. Maybe they are trying to consolidate the transportation from dock to Derby and Derby to dealers to save money.Was reading earlier a Yaris GR owner saying they're just about to pick their Yaris up... 2 weeks from Dock to dealer! 2 weeks in Bristol for mine tomorrow and there's another boat load arrived since then as well![]()
That's going to be a busy day for the dealers!Seems mine was plugging away in the background but they’d not updated anything…good news is my Sapphire Blue is another 17th October![]()
Dont worry, im the same. I keep having moments of panic that I've not clicked something as it just shows as "no status" on developer toolsStill no progress on mine. App still in same state of Order Processing. Starting to think I've done something wrong.
I wouldn't worry too much, I'm a 10:04 order and also showing the same status with no date on my order. But my dealer was able to confirm the order was showing on their system and had an estimated delivery date of 12/08/22 (moved from 15/08).Still no progress on mine. App still in same state of Order Processing. Starting to think I've done something wrong.
At least your dealer appears willing to share some information. I emailed mine and got a response recommending that it was "best I speak to Toyota buy online as they are the ones who are managing your order and to keep you updated until arrival here." I haven't bothered though, as I guess they're already inundated.I don’t disagree, but am still baffled as to why my dealer has information so different to that provided by Toyota UK. I’d have imagined that Toyota UK would be the source of any delivery information that they might receive.
If I’d been given a vague date, I could believe that they were bluffing, but they were adamant that my car would be available on a date twelve weeks earlier than I can see on the online tracker (and that Toyota UK confirmed was accurate).
I was told the same thing by SLM ToyotaAt least your dealer appears willing to share some information. I emailed mine and got a response recommending that it was "best I speak to Toyota buy online as they are the ones who are managing your order and to keep you updated until arrival here." I haven't bothered though, as I guess they're already inundated.