Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s exactly the same as me, confirmation email at 10:14am.No dates in there for me when following the steps in post #1 - currentstatus is “nostatus” as opposed to any dates as displayed in post #8. (order was confirmed 20/4 at 10.13)
NB didn’t work using Firefox, had to use Chrome.
James' are picked onI’m a 10:06 order and no status on MyT. No idea how it’s chronological, seems more like a Google random number generator tbh
Mine doesn't show on either ;(
Mines still showing as confirmed we will be in touch etc etc.
Mines still showing as confirmed we will be in touch etc etc.
I have had a call though so who knows.
Same here, ordered at 10:04 and also had a phone call last Tuesday confirming the order. Lets hope we'll have an update with the build progress soon.Mines identical... so yeah, had the call, still says we'll be in touch and MyToyota on phone app version has nothing, but on the website version it has my car under purchased tab. But not on the app whatsoever. Meh I think we're fine its just annoying eh
Hopefully there will be some updates todayMine is also appearing on the My Toyota website but not the MyT app.
Phoned as I assumed I'd been missed. I was within the next 15 they had to phone
- Confirmed a late Sept/Early October. That suits me tbh
- Asked not to unwrap it and to stick the plates on
- Plates will be registered at Toyota GB
- Emailing back to confirm track warranty
- If I decide to part ex I can do that nearer the time
- Receiving dealer will call me in the coming days to introduce themselves.
- Still can't confirm accessories yet
- I'll get some emails wanting rest of the deposit and signing of the PCP nearer the time.
As others have said they've been flat out and guy didn't have much voice left. He did ask how I'd heard about it and how I made the decision to go for one. I'm just happy I know a rough date to aim for with arranging ceramic coating, time off, etc.