GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

No dates in there for me when following the steps in post #1 - currentstatus is “nostatus” as opposed to any dates as displayed in post #8. (order was confirmed 20/4 at 10.13)

NB didn’t work using Firefox, had to use Chrome.
 
No dates in there for me when following the steps in post #1 - currentstatus is “nostatus” as opposed to any dates as displayed in post #8. (order was confirmed 20/4 at 10.13)

NB didn’t work using Firefox, had to use Chrome.
That’s exactly the same as me, confirmation email at 10:14am.
 
No status for me either. 10:08 order. Looks like only early bird orders with delivery dates. Which is disappointing considering the mess by Toyota.
 
10.14 my order and it now shows on the app. Est. delivery October but it is an auto
 
Mines still showing as confirmed we will be in touch etc etc.

I have had a call though so who knows.

Mines identical... so yeah, had the call, still says we'll be in touch and MyToyota on phone app version has nothing, but on the website version it has my car under purchased tab. But not on the app whatsoever. Meh I think we're fine its just annoying eh
 
Mines identical... so yeah, had the call, still says we'll be in touch and MyToyota on phone app version has nothing, but on the website version it has my car under purchased tab. But not on the app whatsoever. Meh I think we're fine its just annoying eh
Same here, ordered at 10:04 and also had a phone call last Tuesday confirming the order. Lets hope we'll have an update with the build progress soon. :)
 
Thanks for this. Mine is showing a delivery date of 8th August
Thanks - can you confirm what you ordered (Manual/Automatic and colour) so that I can update post #1?
 
Phoned as I assumed I'd been missed. I was within the next 15 they had to phone
- Confirmed a late Sept/Early October. That suits me tbh
- Asked not to unwrap it and to stick the plates on
- Plates will be registered at Toyota GB
- Emailing back to confirm track warranty
- If I decide to part ex I can do that nearer the time
- Receiving dealer will call me in the coming days to introduce themselves.
- Still can't confirm accessories yet
- I'll get some emails wanting rest of the deposit and signing of the PCP nearer the time.

As others have said they've been flat out and guy didn't have much voice left. He did ask how I'd heard about it and how I made the decision to go for one. I'm just happy I know a rough date to aim for with arranging ceramic coating, time off, etc.
 
Phoned as I assumed I'd been missed. I was within the next 15 they had to phone
- Confirmed a late Sept/Early October. That suits me tbh
- Asked not to unwrap it and to stick the plates on
- Plates will be registered at Toyota GB
- Emailing back to confirm track warranty
- If I decide to part ex I can do that nearer the time
- Receiving dealer will call me in the coming days to introduce themselves.
- Still can't confirm accessories yet
- I'll get some emails wanting rest of the deposit and signing of the PCP nearer the time.

As others have said they've been flat out and guy didn't have much voice left. He did ask how I'd heard about it and how I made the decision to go for one. I'm just happy I know a rough date to aim for with arranging ceramic coating, time off, etc.

Congrats on the call - could you share the track warranty email when you get it? Be good to see it in writing.
 
Back
Top