GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

Surely most of these will actually arrive at the same time on 1 ship rather than being all spread out by a couple of weeks? No idea how it works tbh, first new car
 
8th August according to the export in the network settings!

However, I imagine that might change as I get out of order processing.
 
Surely most of these will actually arrive at the same time on 1 ship rather than being all spread out by a couple of weeks? No idea how it works tbh, first new car
Anyway we can find out which ship and track it?
 
If you really want to know the precise date when your vehicle will be in dealership. Try this on website using laptop or computer, It was accurate for my last Toyota

Thanks for this - I've added the instructions to the first post of the thread! (y)

Kudos to the poster at ToyotaOwnersClub for a concise guide.
 
I have also added a list of estimated delivery dates for the users that have posted them. Will be useful to have them in one place.

I will do my best to keep track of the thread and update the first post accordingly. 🤓
 
  1. currentStatus: {estimatedDeliveryToFinalDestination: "2022-08-08", currentStatus: "ProcessingOrder",…}
    1. callOffStatus: "Free"
    2. currentStatus: "ProcessingOrder"
    3. damageCode: ""
    4. estimatedDeliveryToFinalDestination: "2022-08-08"
    5. isDelayed: null
Mine is an Electric Blue Manual, I work in Bracknell but live near Cheltenham so will be picking up from there instead.
 
I wonder if Subaru is able to allocate more resource to the BRZ/GR86 production line at Ota now that they will likely be suspending production at Ota of a few models within Japan due to an engine issue? This may be to our slight advantage in terms of UK delivery dates?
 
Seems like a few people have started to get movement on their GR86 orders. Rather than clog up the order thread, please use this thread once your order is confirmed to keep everyone up to date with your build progress/shipping/delivery estimates. (y)

STEPS TO TRACK YOUR TOYOTA DELIVERY




ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES


June 2022

23 June - @my_first_toyota (6MT - Pearl White)
23 June - @PVGR (6MT - Electric Blue)

July 2022

18 July - @doogle83 (6MT - Pearl White)

August 2022

5 August - @callahan (6MT - Crystal Black)
5 August - @Mantho (6MT Electric Blue)
8 August - @BanjoGazooey (6MT - Electric Blue)
8 August - @Banksy (6MT - Magnetite Grey)
8 August - @Matiavus (6MT - Electric Blue)
Thanks @Tejstar I've never even attempted to find info from code. That was fun. Mine still say 'null' at the moment but I only got as far as processing at this stage, maybe once its in build it'll give a date. :-)
 
Wow this is cool mine is coming estimated delivery to final destination of 5th August EB MT to Hereford 😄
 
No call yet but showed up in the MyT app today. Have followed the steps to look into the code and have 5th August down as the estimated delivery to final destination for my White Manual!
 
I rung up Toyota after seeing later order times than my own had been called. They had me down for a different time than my order confirmation email, which was a worry. However having realised that they had gone past my time they did the “call” there and then. The guy sounded like he had been suffering the worst two weeks of his career.
He claimed that all the My T input had all been done by another department yesterday, which begs the question why we don’t all have access to it today, me included.
I’ve been told late September for a white manual, so I’ve then had to talk to the dealership where I had already agreed part ex etc before the goal posts moved. Looks like I’m going to be without a car for August and some of September now as I don’t think I trust any car dealership to re price a part ex once they have my deposit having done the numbers for July. Luckily it is only 2nd car and I have a works van.
Interesting! Does sound like they're having a fun few weeks! I'm not too worried about no call now, the progress on the website and myt app is reassuring enough!
 
Back
Top