Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm also part of the East Berks massive (end Sept), photo op at the top of the old ski slope - share it with the Nike family!You can all drive over to Bracknell on 18th July to collect mine and follow me to the PPF place!![]()
Same hereMine comes up with an Final Destination ETA of 8 August although I was told late Aug/early Sep
Anyway we can find out which ship and track it?Surely most of these will actually arrive at the same time on 1 ship rather than being all spread out by a couple of weeks? No idea how it works tbh, first new car
If you really want to know the precise date when your vehicle will be in dealership. Try this on website using laptop or computer, It was accurate for my last Toyota
Thanks @Tejstar I've never even attempted to find info from code. That was fun. Mine still say 'null' at the moment but I only got as far as processing at this stage, maybe once its in build it'll give a date.Seems like a few people have started to get movement on their GR86 orders. Rather than clog up the order thread, please use this thread once your order is confirmed to keep everyone up to date with your build progress/shipping/delivery estimates.
STEPS TO TRACK YOUR TOYOTA DELIVERY
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES
June 2022
23 June - @my_first_toyota (6MT - Pearl White)
23 June - @PVGR (6MT - Electric Blue)
July 2022
18 July - @doogle83 (6MT - Pearl White)
August 2022
5 August - @callahan (6MT - Crystal Black)
5 August - @Mantho (6MT Electric Blue)
8 August - @BanjoGazooey (6MT - Electric Blue)
8 August - @Banksy (6MT - Magnetite Grey)
8 August - @Matiavus (6MT - Electric Blue)
Interesting! Does sound like they're having a fun few weeks! I'm not too worried about no call now, the progress on the website and myt app is reassuring enough!I rung up Toyota after seeing later order times than my own had been called. They had me down for a different time than my order confirmation email, which was a worry. However having realised that they had gone past my time they did the “call” there and then. The guy sounded like he had been suffering the worst two weeks of his career.
He claimed that all the My T input had all been done by another department yesterday, which begs the question why we don’t all have access to it today, me included.
I’ve been told late September for a white manual, so I’ve then had to talk to the dealership where I had already agreed part ex etc before the goal posts moved. Looks like I’m going to be without a car for August and some of September now as I don’t think I trust any car dealership to re price a part ex once they have my deposit having done the numbers for July. Luckily it is only 2nd car and I have a works van.