Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The threads moving quickly itโs hard to keep upGetting old and senile I missed the first posting of it![]()
I could have gotten to lottery for that special edition but if JPN only not worth.So, once again, these are Japan-only.
I wouldn't mind an Ogier Edition rear wing/spoiler (as long as I don't have to sell a kidney).
I could have gotten to lottery for that special edition but if JPN only not worth.
and
www.evo.co.uk
The Toyota UK web site has been updated to include it , so it looks like they are both coming to the UKDoesnโt it say โdetails of U.K. availability in March 2024โ. Or are you assuming that will be none?
Instead of "further details on availability in March" which could be read as allowing "well sorry, no", is now "Further details on the allocation process will be available from March 2024."The Toyota UK web site has been updated to include it , so it looks like they are both coming to the UK
![]()
Toyota GR Yaris | The Legend Continues | Toyota UK
Motorsport-developed with exceptional performance, the Toyota GR Yaris pushes boundaries to deliver pure driving enjoyment. Book your test drive today.www.toyota.co.uk
Pretty clear under what heading + paragraph but one can never be 100%, sure...It may be on the UK website, but I think any references to UK allocation will be referring to the 'standard' Mk2 and the specials will be forgotten about.