halfbee
Absorbed member
- Dec 14, 2021
- 48
- 65
I’m fairly mechanically competent but I can't for the life of me understand how a short shifter bracket works. Explain this one to me please.
Tegiwa Short Shifter
Tegiwa Short Shifter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's it, easiest short shifter I fitted. Make sure to loctite the screws though, heard reports of them loosening...Easy to fit?? Is that little clamp it?? I thought I was a complete new shifter that was taller and all sorts!!
Sorry for being a bit thick....
I am handy with a spanner, but don't have access to a car lift or pit, is this something i can do on my drive ?That's it, easiest short shifter I fitted. Make sure to loctite the screws though, heard reports of them loosening...
Here is my (old) answerI am handy with a spanner, but don't have access to a car lift or pit, is this something i can do on my drive ?
Sorry for basic questions, but don't want to buy it and then find i need a lift lol
Thanks for that!! Good hack, i might just give it a go!!Here is my (old) answerhttps://gr-yaris.co.uk/forum/threads/wish-me-luck-
.5383/post-112587