Sekred
Totally Hooked
- Dec 18, 2021
- 471
- 603
I am having a problem with my DTUK V2 box which was fitted to GRY.
The Bluetooth function has stopped working.
I contacted DTUK a number of times and finally got a initial response.
Now they have basically Ghosted me and won't respond.
I am living in Australia which does not help the situation.
I don't like posting on a forum to call-out companies like this but considering I paid 530 Pounds in January 2022 I am a little pissed off about the situation.
Anyone else had warranty issues ?.
The Bluetooth function has stopped working.
I contacted DTUK a number of times and finally got a initial response.
Now they have basically Ghosted me and won't respond.
I am living in Australia which does not help the situation.
I don't like posting on a forum to call-out companies like this but considering I paid 530 Pounds in January 2022 I am a little pissed off about the situation.
Anyone else had warranty issues ?.
