GR Yaris CAN Bus Reverse Engineering

Hi, did you have any luck locating the CAN bus connector on your rhd gr, I am having the same issue locating it. Thanks
A little further up from the foot well, behind the glove box on the left. It's taped to the instrument panel harness near the fuse box. You'll have to crane your neck slightly to see it
 
This isn't exactly how it works. If you want to use Torque app, check this thread instead: https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/pids-reverse-engineered-revisited.186/

If you'd like to understand how it all works, it's worth reading on CAN bus, OBD2 and UDS.
Thank you for the headsup!!!
Exploring CAN, doing DBC file to upload on Torque Pro.
First Try did not work, looking into it!

Do you have Updated .DBC file or table that you can post with more data on the GR?
Thank you,
 
U

Unfortunately, The communication with Geraldjust was not very smooth via different platforms. I afraid i just have to give up on this direction. He only confirms his other customer had been successfully picking up signals using a non-AIM logger. When I was trying to reconfirm if it is going to work with my AIM solo2 DL, I then did not hear back anything from him anymore.
Hi, sorry its taken a while to respond to you. I see a japanese GR owner is happy to share their config file for the Aim Solo 2 DL, check this link for a short preview.

 
Back
Top