DpM
Obsessed member
I am in Bucks and when able to would like to attend meets.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There is not one (as far as I know)Hello, MY22 WRC checking in. Do we have a local whatsapp group by any chance. I know the Welsh boys have one that's relatively busy...
I away in Cornwall , so its a no from me , but have a safe ride .This Sunday looks to be dry. I plan on going out early morning and do a loop near Newbury and then stop for a quick coffee at podium Place. If anyone is up for it message me
that's a shame, next time. And better not to say much on a public forum@Grblue86
Sadly I am working from 7am - however very keen for early morning trips going forward.
Curious - where did you plan on going from Newbury? I have a little jaunt that takes you upto Wantage, across to Lambourn, via Wroughton down to Avebury and Marlborough then back along the A4. Podium is a fairly useful spot to start and finish at.
Reading GR86 here. Seen a blue one in Spencer's Wood but not sure they're on here.
Couple of Yarii I see regularly around Woodley as well.