Berkshire

There will be a few of my friends and myself Sunday at the Podium place this Sunday, might be bringing the 86 instead
 
Hello, MY22 WRC checking in. Do we have a local whatsapp group by any chance. I know the Welsh boys have one that's relatively busy...
 
Hello, MY22 WRC checking in. Do we have a local whatsapp group by any chance. I know the Welsh boys have one that's relatively busy...
There is not one (as far as I know)
Thinking about setting up a local run , will post here when I make up my mind. But will be on an early Sunday morning
 
Great , if I am around I be interested in joining an early Sunday local run.
All the best.
 
This Sunday looks to be dry. I plan on going out early morning and do a loop near Newbury and then stop for a quick coffee at podium Place. If anyone is up for it message me
 
This Sunday looks to be dry. I plan on going out early morning and do a loop near Newbury and then stop for a quick coffee at podium Place. If anyone is up for it message me
I away in Cornwall , so its a no from me , but have a safe ride .
All the best.
 
@Grblue86

Sadly I am working from 7am - however very keen for early morning trips going forward.

Curious - where did you plan on going from Newbury? I have a little jaunt that takes you upto Wantage, across to Lambourn, via Wroughton down to Avebury and Marlborough then back along the A4. Podium is a fairly useful spot to start and finish at.
 
@Grblue86

Sadly I am working from 7am - however very keen for early morning trips going forward.

Curious - where did you plan on going from Newbury? I have a little jaunt that takes you upto Wantage, across to Lambourn, via Wroughton down to Avebury and Marlborough then back along the A4. Podium is a fairly useful spot to start and finish at.
that's a shame, next time. And better not to say much on a public forum ;)
 
No dice for me either sadly. Goodwood FoS tomorrow so I’d be at risk of a lynching at the hands of my other half if I subject her to anything else car related with what’s left of the weekend once that’s out of the way.
 
Next outing for me will be Beaulieu club stand, then on Tueday 23rd evening get together at the Hut for a Toyota gathering.
 
🙋‍♂️ Reading GR86 here. Seen a blue one in Spencer's Wood but not sure they're on here.
Couple of Yarii I see regularly around Woodley as well.

I'm often found lurking in Woodley especially the Bader Way entrance.

Also was the home the old unit of AutoAlex, was Woodley.
 
This Sunday looks to be dry. I plan on going out early morning and do a loop near Newbury and then stop for a quick coffee at podium Place. Anyone up for it ?
 
Back
Top