Recent content by rosejem

  1. R

    GR86 Honeymoon period over?

    Yes still enjoying mine, as a second car it only gets used occasionally but do enjoy the simplicity of it . I find that it challenges you drive well and if I am clumsy with the clutch then it will be jerky but when you get it right I really enjoy it and can't see me changing for a while. GR blue...
  2. R

    GR86 What did you do with your GR86 today

    Just had mine serviced at Oxford Toyota , all good apart from a challenge trying to speak to anyone on the phone at their central call handling office waited nearly 30mins on hold . Once at the dealership it was all professional though, have to say though none of the new cars in the showroom...
  3. R

    Berkshire

    I away in Cornwall , so its a no from me , but have a safe ride . All the best.
  4. R

    GR86 Broken

    Enjoy , look greats. Best of luck and enjoy the drive !
  5. R

    Berkshire

    Great , if I am around I be interested in joining an early Sunday local run. All the best.
  6. R

    GR86 Broken

    Pleased your making progress & at least getting a courtesy car, fingers crossed it will get sorted for you. Hopefully it’s a one off and we are all not driving a ticking time bomb.
  7. R

    Berkshire

    Unfortunately I not going to Jap Fest but happy to meet up here and follow in my Black GR86 to Bicester tomorrow at 0600 if you r still going this route?
  8. R

    GR86 CAR magazine GR86 “final drive”

    I saw the other day the latest edition of Car Mechanics Magazine has a two page review on the GR86 as well , The reviewer liked the simply DIY accessibility for routine servicing.
  9. R

    GR86 UK GR86 numbers

    Good luck with your recovery and hope you get back the wheel in the not too distant future !
  10. R

    Berkshire

    Yes Iam on the Oxfordshire/Berkshire boarder, collected my black 86 from reading in September. Nearly at the 1000 miles mark . I have seen a black one in Henley as well. S s
  11. R

    GR86 What car did you previously drive ?

    Mine is a fun / weekend car , everyday car is a petrol manual Mazda CX5 . It feels a sense of occasion to take the GR86 out for a drive. Since September have now only done around 900 miles.
  12. R

    GR86 Three spotted in Wargrave!

    yes i think there is a black one that lives in Henley , seen it a few times whilst walking by the river. Not mine though.
  13. R

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Yes the final stage was poor from the Online side for me as well , Try & get your dealer to lean on the Online buy team. The end product is very good so hopefully it will be worth the effort & the pain now. Good luck.
  14. R

    GR86 Which dealer did you use to collect your GR86? Around Berks, Surrey areas.

    I used Reading for the collection as it was handy well 30 min walk from the train station , I think you have 3 months to decide about the service plan so can not comment on this however was given the written quote for the 3 year plan. Did not ask for any accessories. I was pleased with the...
  15. R

    GR86 New car underseal

    Hi , seems good stuff bought a couple of a spray cans of Dynax UC from Opie oils last week 20% discount. Only gave my car a light first coat on the suspension components I could not really reach any further.
Back
Top