Recent content by DeanoC

  1. DeanoC

    Expired Braid Fullrace A and AR1 tyre track wheel package.

    I'm going to get rid of my Braids. Custom GR size, 18*9 ET40 60.1CB. Tyres are 255/35 AR1s that have an afternoon at the ring on them. Wheels have TPMS that work cloned from OEM ones. Really good condition, hardly any balance weights and I can only find 3 stone chips worth photographing. I...
  2. DeanoC

    GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

    Do UK people not find the oil is too cool most of the time with a cooler like that? Yesterday on track my oil was never above 102 and that's doing 9mpg. Too cool is worse than too hot.
  3. DeanoC

    GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

    So I got these on from @EBC Brakes - thank you again! I've now tried the RP1 and RPX on the EBC discs. First Impressions are that the RPX have very noticeably more bite! The specs say you are going from less than 0.4mu to more than 0.5mu and I would absolutely agree with that. The first time...
  4. DeanoC

    Event Drive Limits Event 6th March 2023

    Looks great guys.
  5. DeanoC

    Expired Braid Fullrace A wheels with nearly new AR1s + extra part worns

    I think I'm going to get rid of my Braids. Custom GR size, 18*9 ET40 60.1CB. Tyres are 255/35 AR1s that have an afternoon at the ring on them. I also have 4 more good for a couple of track days that the buyer is welcome to at the asking price - they gotta be worth 50 quid each. Wheels have TPMS...
  6. DeanoC

    Expired Good quality, light 18x8 et35 wheels. Have 9" ET40 braids to trade

    Maybe even 17" with 235/45 would work 🤔
  7. DeanoC

    GR Yaris engine cooling under body panel

    RE engine oil the issue as far as my brain could fathom was that the water oil cooler itself is behind the rad and intercooler so literally gets the hairdryer treatment. Simply blasting it with fresh air along with a slight overfill of the coolant with water wetter and I was the happy side of...
  8. DeanoC

    Expired Good quality, light 18x8 et35 wheels. Have 9" ET40 braids to trade

    Hi all, after winter running OEM size I think I've decided I want to go for the smaller, lighter setup for track use in the dry. 235/40 on an 8j et 35 would be perfect. If anyone is looking to trade up to an all out grip setup I have a nice set of 9j ET40 braids wit sensors and less than half...
  9. DeanoC

    GR Yaris Pistonheads best hot hatch vote

    I too voted for the ZC32. I've owned a fair few of that list and I think it's the purest example of what I define as a hot hatch which is not all out performance but a blend of practically, cost, fun etc. They were £14k new when a Clio sport of the same age was over £20k. Practical, super...
  10. DeanoC

    GR Yaris What warranty jobs has your car needed?

    Yep I didn't even push them. I booked in to pay for them to change the seals.
  11. DeanoC

    GR Yaris What warranty jobs has your car needed?

    Aside from tightening things up it has had new top mounts, a headlight and new calipers under warranty.
  12. DeanoC

    GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

    I'm on track on the 11th March if you wanted me to swap a set in on your discs see what they feel like and temps say.
  13. DeanoC

    GR Yaris engine cooling under body panel

    I've had positive results with mine along with a DIY oil cooler cooling pipe. Easily dropping 20 degrees in both box and engine oil on 30 degree track days
Back
Top