I'm going to get rid of my Braids. Custom GR size, 18*9 ET40 60.1CB. Tyres are 255/35 AR1s that have an afternoon at the ring on them.
Wheels have TPMS that work cloned from OEM ones.
Really good condition, hardly any balance weights and I can only find 3 stone chips worth photographing.
I want £1500. I make it all £2500+ new.
I would be interested in part ex for decent track 17s that go over the brakes. 8j or 8.5j in the et35-40 range or maybe very good/light 18*8.
Located in Essex.
Wheels have TPMS that work cloned from OEM ones.
Really good condition, hardly any balance weights and I can only find 3 stone chips worth photographing.
I want £1500. I make it all £2500+ new.
I would be interested in part ex for decent track 17s that go over the brakes. 8j or 8.5j in the et35-40 range or maybe very good/light 18*8.
Located in Essex.
