Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
should have got the dual-colour switching IFP's. but pretty sure u can have yellowPersonally, I think the coloured lenses are a bit tacky. After a recommendation at t'other place, I ended up buying the Lexus fog units (which fit perfectly and let you replace the bulb) along with IFP Yellow LEDs, this gives a hint of yellow in the lens when switched off and nice yellow light when on.
However, I'm not sure it's actually legal in UK to do any of this...
"Fog lamps must produce a steady light which is:
I probably should have checked this before doing it, duh
- white - for front fog lamps"
![]()
Personally, I think the coloured lenses are a bit tacky. After a recommendation at t'other place, I ended up buying the Lexus fog units (which fit perfectly and let you replace the bulb) along with IFP Yellow LEDs, this gives a hint of yellow in the lens when switched off and nice yellow light when on.
However, I'm not sure it's actually legal in UK to do any of this...
"Fog lamps must produce a steady light which is:
I probably should have checked this before doing it, duh
- white - for front fog lamps"
![]()
7. Colour: White or yellow