GR Yaris Who offers plug and play looms for stop start off etc ?

BrianTheSn@il

Fascinated Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
40
Reaction score
29
Location
Live from Norwich
Does anyone offer the following :
As for the lane assist, start stop etc the best option at the moment is the plug and play looms which one of the guys on the forum can offer which keeps these on/off by default.
20210814_073149645_iOS.webp
 
You can buy them from various shops for the IMT and stop/start.

A quick google will reveal them. I have both the IMT and stop start ones and its great.
Takes 5min to install, can be turned on or off as a feature, can be removed if you want with zero side affect as it just clicks in between the switch and oem loom
 
SO pleased member yuri1312 makes these and ships them to the UK, THey are little modules that plug into the switch looms.
Really easy to install.
When i start the car -- Lane assist turns itself off, Stop/Start turns itself off, and Rev Match turns itself on !!! Amazing !!
You can also add modules, so that any combination is possible - its now my car, when i start it up , i can now just GO !!

Fernado is the man that makes these
 
Are the lights in dashboard active? What disturbs me most is not pressing that button, but that failure light in the dash. Luckily mlane assist has no error light when whitched off
 
Are the lights in dashboard active? What disturbs me most is not pressing that button, but that failure light in the dash. Luckily mlane assist has no error light when whitched off
unfortunately as that's controlled by the car's ECU, yes, they will be active. you can always do what I've seen some owners do, and place some black tape squares on top of the cluster where you have those lights đŸ˜‚
 
Argl.....but as ecu is cracked now, there might be another option soon....I hope.....
 
These are very clever modules that basically emulate a button press a few seconds after you start the engine. Yes the ECU has been cracked but things like this a long way away yet.
 
You can buy them from various shops for the IMT and stop/start.

A quick google will reveal them. I have both the IMT and stop start ones and its great.
Takes 5min to install, can be turned on or off as a feature, can be removed if you want with zero side affect as it just clicks in between the switch and oem loom
Are the looms for the stop start and the imt the same?
 
I installed mine and it works perfectly! Just take note of the advice not to restart the engine within the time they advice otherwise it will revert to off.
 
Will this work on a GR with a ghost immobiliser?

And what's the price on these please. Delivered to UK.
 
mine arrived, try to install it asap
I installed yesterday...and what can I say......it seems they delivered an adapter for auto imt....lol.....start/stop behaviour isnt affected, but I now have auto imt when I start the car and can toggle behaviour...lol...

I try to contact easycars to get the right one.

one question. are there any negatives when driving with imt all the time? more wear in any way or is it a good idea to use this feature all the time?
 
one question. are there any negatives when driving with imt all the time? more wear in any way or is it a good idea to use this feature all the time?
No negatives, it just does what a competent driver should be doing anyway.

It's insane that Toyota didn't have it on as default, or at least made it a setting to choose on or off at startup
 
Back
Top