Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lovely stuff - a few hours well spent I reckon…Just been on a drive to Shaftesbury for a mooch around.
Love the views on Park Walk.
View attachment 15374
And the architecture of the old town.
View attachment 15375
Then onto a little drive around these places and the wider area of the Cranborne Chase.
View attachment 15377
Parked up at the top of Zig Zag Hill to watch the other cars go by.
View attachment 15378
Saw some good stuff from ST Fiestas and Focus, Hyundai i20N, Jaguar E type coupe, Volvo P1800, a bay window camper, Porsche 911 997 and two classic minis. Plus loads of bikes.
Ready to go back down the hill.
View attachment 15379
Then a stop off to one of my favourite spots.
View attachment 15380
View attachment 15381View attachment 15382
A really enjoyable day out. And the s**tbox 4 cylinder did okay too.![]()
I think it won a poll for twistiest section of road a few years ago. It's on a fairly well-known route from Shaftesbury to Sixpenny Handley and on a nice day you see all sorts going up / down it. I've found turbo nutter rally cars better for it due to the low speed corners. I'm sure the GR Yaris would be epic going up it, my Integrale used to be good fun on it.Lovely stuff - a few hours well spent I reckon…
(And I like the sound of zig-zag hill- is it famous and I’ve been living under a rock..?)
I'm trying to very hard to resist making a comment about having a windbag in my passenger seat from time to time...Looks like a windbag has simply been stuffed up the back rest.
Great stuff - enjoy! Love that morning sky reflecting on the windowEarly morning outing in the Pennines
View attachment 15406
Any idea when this will be?Christ, I want mine back ;(
How do you like it? I tinted my rear indicators too and the reverse light but realize that it’s almost impossible to see them now in sunlight, so I need to find a lighter tint.Now it’s warmed up I fitted the smoked rear light kit I got
View attachment 15383
View attachment 15384
No. It happened two weeks ago (Monday before last) and they said that they didn't expect to even have the replacement wing until the middle of April. And it will need a couple of weeks for the new paint to settle before it can have the ceramic coating reapplied. I reckon it will be another 3 weeks at the very least.Any idea when this will be?
How annoying. Through zero fault of your own too.No. It happened two weeks ago (Monday before last) and they said that they didn't expect to even have the replacement wing until the middle of April. And it will need a couple of weeks for the new paint to settle before it can have the ceramic coating reapplied. I reckon it will be another 3 weeks at the very least.
Sods law that we've had fantastic weather this Easter weekend, when I would have had plenty of opportunity for some early morning drives. And I'm on leave all next week too.
That looks like an orange 10 year anniversary edition you have there.Checked the garage cam to see he's still tucked up and asleep with his big brother whilst we're in Cornwall for the week
View attachment 15418
Nice - I chuckled at the slightly unnecessary 'garage' text there, just so you're sure!Checked the garage cam to see he's still tucked up and asleep with his big brother whilst we're in Cornwall for the week
View attachment 15418
Shame it's only the door that looks like that! Haha!That looks like an orange 10 year anniversary edition you have there.![]()
Named all the DOE lines when I installed them to know what was what, but yeah - doesn't much look like a kitchen does it!Nice - I chuckled at the slightly unnecessary 'garage' text there, just so you're sure!
Hope you have a good week in Cornwall.
Checked the garage cam to see he's still tucked up and asleep with his big brother whilst we're in Cornwall for the week![]()
View attachment 15418