GR86 What did you do with your GR86 today

Turned off the Active Speaker with Techstream (y) :cool:

It's only when you hear the actual sound of the engine that you realise how artificial the false one is!

Couldn't find the "unlock both doors when opening drivers door with comfort unlocking" yet but will keep digging.

S4XJGgz6fmHSPE_yVvhrPDwe6F0VUDHBsuspR9TeuDWMuiLD_JiozjnGNgQaN2LRugVhi_uo8xXVBuEJkbly5qYLaScYJMDjst94MGJl6ydHsxgOpBod8yVpkfzN33bz2m7_eW6I1K1KermyJBokKrHUmOezp0pVprRUbFuf9YZK1PKT579mTI4UngXCAkgtIxtPMJXimNo0tK4DVVh6E-Dqjdcr2xSxJDm6kJgLYPuNi0ZZuHSK0YnIaXYmyBexdyKIzTIrnbvP3Y9v184TU6o-hgNzO1pH2E6HhCn-BPi6pVA1SOW_5NCsDObJQgGs8r4yR-RkNYMU5ZTu-7jXe_65pxZgueXlHVAun4LaVynkdiw-392eV_GTWB1Eh7xmtFpsvKIC-tOlNa5OWvWfutY1GTJtIGw_BWjOo6x3TgdDgCTNao0vbUYb0oICSz3s2vhfkdST5ch3oLA_Prr4tI7bcnDjEzKi4IF7zBvwO2KUXizPCQvlGBuweEsagK2wdYo86r9icjwNAYC-8mrI47wTtIo5sr4iXtcuYBD8PrNBZPfcf4ExN_ivWAUWT5SN4-GCYAqPzp5FFr4THyZ3ZuGUa5NfbFQ4nBs0ZY40xP_nxo7Y4Ux8snxJQ__WFvukynOD0AGON4lFNEEtWugCNh1FUTvc7Y7zVjo6_Fb9hXL-IakkgNQxxbKj0HdKoddXo5DJfOVdHEY3nEwTI1Tww_tDwoO_ZveN89_S5EFY4Zm5IHwqWpR0PxDbRNgkCAnFv-4md2B9pbVrbJiAdSjO1SMlHZX2dERyalZi9kUNE_GGmz-B0Uwq6Nel2LCXZCUndaDgaUHsQma0doeQBHfhj4xhrdlzUsd-1tuSCN8PHnlQVAq_NdypRewPNKI2cBdDPXeZjdcjl-Df1hIxYTMVBRVGnT7l1ZgFuS87c_JrJtq28BiLaMfvJyYCuqLT630MvtvbRoMRZJVcpa-YKnEuQoiQtKvRExSGb0GerUi4Vbpw0DPgX9c6CxFq=w1643-h924-no
 
Turned off the Active Speaker with Techstream (y) :cool:

It's only when you hear the actual sound of the engine that you realise how artificial the false one is!

Couldn't find the "unlock both doors when opening drivers door with comfort unlocking" yet but will keep digging.

S4XJGgz6fmHSPE_yVvhrPDwe6F0VUDHBsuspR9TeuDWMuiLD_JiozjnGNgQaN2LRugVhi_uo8xXVBuEJkbly5qYLaScYJMDjst94MGJl6ydHsxgOpBod8yVpkfzN33bz2m7_eW6I1K1KermyJBokKrHUmOezp0pVprRUbFuf9YZK1PKT579mTI4UngXCAkgtIxtPMJXimNo0tK4DVVh6E-Dqjdcr2xSxJDm6kJgLYPuNi0ZZuHSK0YnIaXYmyBexdyKIzTIrnbvP3Y9v184TU6o-hgNzO1pH2E6HhCn-BPi6pVA1SOW_5NCsDObJQgGs8r4yR-RkNYMU5ZTu-7jXe_65pxZgueXlHVAun4LaVynkdiw-392eV_GTWB1Eh7xmtFpsvKIC-tOlNa5OWvWfutY1GTJtIGw_BWjOo6x3TgdDgCTNao0vbUYb0oICSz3s2vhfkdST5ch3oLA_Prr4tI7bcnDjEzKi4IF7zBvwO2KUXizPCQvlGBuweEsagK2wdYo86r9icjwNAYC-8mrI47wTtIo5sr4iXtcuYBD8PrNBZPfcf4ExN_ivWAUWT5SN4-GCYAqPzp5FFr4THyZ3ZuGUa5NfbFQ4nBs0ZY40xP_nxo7Y4Ux8snxJQ__WFvukynOD0AGON4lFNEEtWugCNh1FUTvc7Y7zVjo6_Fb9hXL-IakkgNQxxbKj0HdKoddXo5DJfOVdHEY3nEwTI1Tww_tDwoO_ZveN89_S5EFY4Zm5IHwqWpR0PxDbRNgkCAnFv-4md2B9pbVrbJiAdSjO1SMlHZX2dERyalZi9kUNE_GGmz-B0Uwq6Nel2LCXZCUndaDgaUHsQma0doeQBHfhj4xhrdlzUsd-1tuSCN8PHnlQVAq_NdypRewPNKI2cBdDPXeZjdcjl-Df1hIxYTMVBRVGnT7l1ZgFuS87c_JrJtq28BiLaMfvJyYCuqLT630MvtvbRoMRZJVcpa-YKnEuQoiQtKvRExSGb0GerUi4Vbpw0DPgX9c6CxFq=w1643-h924-no
Thinking of getting Techstream. Do you reckon Toyota dealerships can tell if it's been used?
 
Turned off the Active Speaker with Techstream (y) :cool:

It's only when you hear the actual sound of the engine that you realise how artificial the false one is!

Couldn't find the "unlock both doors when opening drivers door with comfort unlocking" yet but will keep digging.

S4XJGgz6fmHSPE_yVvhrPDwe6F0VUDHBsuspR9TeuDWMuiLD_JiozjnGNgQaN2LRugVhi_uo8xXVBuEJkbly5qYLaScYJMDjst94MGJl6ydHsxgOpBod8yVpkfzN33bz2m7_eW6I1K1KermyJBokKrHUmOezp0pVprRUbFuf9YZK1PKT579mTI4UngXCAkgtIxtPMJXimNo0tK4DVVh6E-Dqjdcr2xSxJDm6kJgLYPuNi0ZZuHSK0YnIaXYmyBexdyKIzTIrnbvP3Y9v184TU6o-hgNzO1pH2E6HhCn-BPi6pVA1SOW_5NCsDObJQgGs8r4yR-RkNYMU5ZTu-7jXe_65pxZgueXlHVAun4LaVynkdiw-392eV_GTWB1Eh7xmtFpsvKIC-tOlNa5OWvWfutY1GTJtIGw_BWjOo6x3TgdDgCTNao0vbUYb0oICSz3s2vhfkdST5ch3oLA_Prr4tI7bcnDjEzKi4IF7zBvwO2KUXizPCQvlGBuweEsagK2wdYo86r9icjwNAYC-8mrI47wTtIo5sr4iXtcuYBD8PrNBZPfcf4ExN_ivWAUWT5SN4-GCYAqPzp5FFr4THyZ3ZuGUa5NfbFQ4nBs0ZY40xP_nxo7Y4Ux8snxJQ__WFvukynOD0AGON4lFNEEtWugCNh1FUTvc7Y7zVjo6_Fb9hXL-IakkgNQxxbKj0HdKoddXo5DJfOVdHEY3nEwTI1Tww_tDwoO_ZveN89_S5EFY4Zm5IHwqWpR0PxDbRNgkCAnFv-4md2B9pbVrbJiAdSjO1SMlHZX2dERyalZi9kUNE_GGmz-B0Uwq6Nel2LCXZCUndaDgaUHsQma0doeQBHfhj4xhrdlzUsd-1tuSCN8PHnlQVAq_NdypRewPNKI2cBdDPXeZjdcjl-Df1hIxYTMVBRVGnT7l1ZgFuS87c_JrJtq28BiLaMfvJyYCuqLT630MvtvbRoMRZJVcpa-YKnEuQoiQtKvRExSGb0GerUi4Vbpw0DPgX9c6CxFq=w1643-h924-no

Can you do anything interesting with it?

Like setup track mode so it has the normal round rev counter
 
I
It looks really nice @--Rage-- , I do love the shoulder stripes, adds that touch of being different without being over the top in my opinion.
Plus, it adds around 20bhp :sneaky:

I had my stripes done by Monster wraps in Southampton, I paid Β£280 incl VAT for the stripes and the door vent wrapped in black. 3m wrap.

I imagine the stripes on their own would only account for around Β£100ish of that considering the small amount of materials used.
Might be an option if you have a wrapping service local.
Thanks dude, much appreciated! I was hoping that a PTR number will come out eventually for the official SE stripes, but think this will be plan B.
 
First puncture. Given yesterday all I did was clean it, then drive it less than a mile to get some bits from the supermarket I picked it up on the way. With the bike too I've had 4 punctures in the last 12mths. Roads are a joke. I got to the top of my road before tpms alerted me which is good I guess and was pluggable.
 
Turned off the Active Speaker with Techstream (y) :cool:

It's only when you hear the actual sound of the engine that you realise how artificial the false one is!

Couldn't find the "unlock both doors when opening drivers door with comfort unlocking" yet but will keep digging.

S4XJGgz6fmHSPE_yVvhrPDwe6F0VUDHBsuspR9TeuDWMuiLD_JiozjnGNgQaN2LRugVhi_uo8xXVBuEJkbly5qYLaScYJMDjst94MGJl6ydHsxgOpBod8yVpkfzN33bz2m7_eW6I1K1KermyJBokKrHUmOezp0pVprRUbFuf9YZK1PKT579mTI4UngXCAkgtIxtPMJXimNo0tK4DVVh6E-Dqjdcr2xSxJDm6kJgLYPuNi0ZZuHSK0YnIaXYmyBexdyKIzTIrnbvP3Y9v184TU6o-hgNzO1pH2E6HhCn-BPi6pVA1SOW_5NCsDObJQgGs8r4yR-RkNYMU5ZTu-7jXe_65pxZgueXlHVAun4LaVynkdiw-392eV_GTWB1Eh7xmtFpsvKIC-tOlNa5OWvWfutY1GTJtIGw_BWjOo6x3TgdDgCTNao0vbUYb0oICSz3s2vhfkdST5ch3oLA_Prr4tI7bcnDjEzKi4IF7zBvwO2KUXizPCQvlGBuweEsagK2wdYo86r9icjwNAYC-8mrI47wTtIo5sr4iXtcuYBD8PrNBZPfcf4ExN_ivWAUWT5SN4-GCYAqPzp5FFr4THyZ3ZuGUa5NfbFQ4nBs0ZY40xP_nxo7Y4Ux8snxJQ__WFvukynOD0AGON4lFNEEtWugCNh1FUTvc7Y7zVjo6_Fb9hXL-IakkgNQxxbKj0HdKoddXo5DJfOVdHEY3nEwTI1Tww_tDwoO_ZveN89_S5EFY4Zm5IHwqWpR0PxDbRNgkCAnFv-4md2B9pbVrbJiAdSjO1SMlHZX2dERyalZi9kUNE_GGmz-B0Uwq6Nel2LCXZCUndaDgaUHsQma0doeQBHfhj4xhrdlzUsd-1tuSCN8PHnlQVAq_NdypRewPNKI2cBdDPXeZjdcjl-Df1hIxYTMVBRVGnT7l1ZgFuS87c_JrJtq28BiLaMfvJyYCuqLT630MvtvbRoMRZJVcpa-YKnEuQoiQtKvRExSGb0GerUi4Vbpw0DPgX9c6CxFq=w1643-h924-no
Interesting!

I was trying to get Techstream 18 working today. I was using a Godiag connector but couldn't get a connection.

Are you using a Mini-VCI J2534?
 
Interesting!

I was trying to get Techstream 18 working today. I was using a Godiag connector but couldn't get a connection.

Are you using a Mini-VCI J2534?
Yup, that's the badger. (y)

I did note this from the cable spec though..
"This is the latest FT232RL version of the cable with the more powerful ARM Cpu, a lot of other sellers are selling the older FT232RQ cables which do not support all functions such as programming"
 
First puncture. Given yesterday all I did was clean it, then drive it less than a mile to get some bits from the supermarket I picked it up on the way. With the bike too I've had 4 punctures in the last 12mths. Roads are a joke. I got to the top of my road before tpms alerted me which is good I guess and was pluggable.
I never had TPMS on the GT86, and apart from obvious safety benefits it's a godsend for giving you the chance to stop quickly and get it repaired. The driver of our other car, who shall remain nameless, treats the yellow light as advisory only so we don't see the benefit on that one.
 
Headlight washer 'cover' ordered (has to go to bodyshop for painting when it arrives) and it's getting replaced under warranty. Reversing sensors fitted today and I've just fitted the cargo net, which they had some problems ordering as it's a USA parts number. It arrived anyway - Β£42 . . .
Whilst washing the car at the weekend, I pulled out the headlight washer on the 'intact' side and noticed that not only have I lost the cover, but also the nozzle assembly behind it. I mentioned this to the dealership parts department and that has been ordered too. ETA Easter.
 
Whilst washing the car at the weekend, I pulled out the headlight washer on the 'intact' side and noticed that not only have I lost the cover, but also the nozzle assembly behind it. I mentioned this to the dealership parts department and that has been ordered too. ETA Easter.
Wow I bet that won't be cheap...
 
Finally got the car back (after yesterdays failed attempt) with parking sensors fitted, not fully tested them but they seem to be doing the job OK. Got the chance to try a couple of hybrid cars (never driven a hybrid before) C-HR and Yaris GR Sport (didn't even know there was such a thing) Both great for clogged city driving.
 
Back
Top