GR86 What did you do with your GR86 today

Took it for a drive

94EE1C38-81F0-414A-A12E-B89375DCF99A_1_201_a.webp


and then gave it a well deserved hand wash, followed by various potions and coatings on various bits

Then it rained . . . again

PXL_20230318_152920127.webp
 
Where did you buy the double rear stripes from ? TIA


I went with gloss black, for what it is delivery was shocking at £35 though. So might be worth looking at the reverse light tints and their other bits to make it worth while.

Although, my PPF installer told me they weren’t the best quality, so might be worth shopping round.
 

I went with gloss black, for what it is delivery was shocking at £35 though. So might be worth looking at the reverse light tints and their other bits to make it worth while.

Although, my PPF installer told me they weren’t the best quality, so might be worth shopping round.

£35?! Can f right off. I’ll see what https://www.printpeelstick.co.uk/ can do.
 
Went dogging

No other spaces free... why have they put up a big screen?

Where exactly is this? I'd like to take my girl there, she's easily won over by nice scenery and photo ops haha

Cheers, Humber Bridge but what car (cleary the dogging comment 'pricked' my ears)
 
It reminds me of our comrade @LU71KEE 's fantastic looking Supra
It looks really nice @--Rage-- , I do love the shoulder stripes, adds that touch of being different without being over the top in my opinion.
Plus, it adds around 20bhp :sneaky:

I had my stripes done by Monster wraps in Southampton, I paid £280 incl VAT for the stripes and the door vent wrapped in black. 3m wrap.

I imagine the stripes on their own would only account for around £100ish of that considering the small amount of materials used.
Might be an option if you have a wrapping service local.
 
Back
Top