GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

It was actually yesterday, but i hope it still counts. 😅
aac83f13-b0d2-4af5-b415-371bdc8407fb.webp
 
Just proud of the setup we have in Finland with one of our partners (Toyota service rep) - we have a dedicated mech who knows our club members in person and maintains all the GR Yaris visiting the shop (atm 10-15 cars). He's also a car enthusiast and does great job in servicing our cars. In comparsion to taking your car to a random, faceless big service company, this is quite an different approach and truly great what you usually cannot buy with money.
This is how we all would like to have it arranged..I'm telling you! 😃 🙌
 
Booked in for annual service and MOT on first available day once I'm back in blighty. Bank holiday on 6th will mean I miss a days driving.
 
215/45 R17? What's the Benefits over 225/45 R18? 😲
Lighter, less grip, cheaper. Reason for the tire as that its dirt cheap, not very light as a tire.
Tbh no real benefits, Just use this set for second summer tires as its in garage. If had more money would buy another set in forged 8Jx18
Would use 6 sets of tires for GR if money no object
- summer drift set
- summer track set
- summer gravel set
- winter studded set
- winter friction set
- winter spikes
 
Last edited:
After upgrading my speakers, I decided to go one step further and fit an Alpine PWD-X5, which is an all-in-one 4 channel amp and under seat subwoofer with DSP so I can tweak the EQ.

IMG_7349.webp


Added terminals to the Alpine wiring so it would plug directly into the factory connector that used to go to the ESE/ANC module under the driver’s seat.

IMG_7345.webp

IMG_7346.webp

Pretty pleased with the results with no cable splicing or irreversible changes.
 
Back
Top