GR86 UK GR86 Order Status

What is the current status of your UK GR86 Order - Update on status change

  • 1. Car Ordered

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 2. Email Confirmation

    Votes: 5 2.2%
  • 3. Welcome Call

    Votes: 37 16.2%
  • 4. Entered Build

    Votes: 20 8.8%
  • 5. Left Factory

    Votes: 18 7.9%
  • 6. Arrived Portbury

    Votes: 10 4.4%
  • 7. Arrived Derby

    Votes: 46 20.2%
  • 8. Arrived at Dealer

    Votes: 24 10.5%
  • 9. Received Car

    Votes: 12 5.3%
  • 10. Running In

    Votes: 55 24.1%

  • Total voters
    228
My 10:21 ordered car just went to "left the factory" status :D. Any hints on how I might figure out what ship it's on?
I was told by others on this group it is on the carrier which has left port within the last 24hrs, as you get the ‘left factory’ notification when is actually on the ship on its way 👍😁
 
Hi all - I have received an email update today saying "the order for your new car has been processed and the factory has received the details",
is this just the same status as "processing order" that I have had for months now? Or has something actually updated?? I was just wondering if I should get excited or not! Ha ha.
 
Hi all - I have received an email update today saying "the order for your new car has been processed and the factory has received the details",
is this just the same status as "processing order" that I have had for months now? Or has something actually updated?? I was just wondering if I should get excited or not! Ha ha.
I had that a few days before it went into the build phase:
28 Sept - Processing order
9 Oct - Build in progress
25 Oct - Left the factory (i.e. on a ship)
 
Hi all - I have received an email update today saying "the order for your new car has been processed and the factory has received the details",
is this just the same status as "processing order" that I have had for months now? Or has something actually updated?? I was just wondering if I should get excited or not! Ha ha.
Did you have a confirmed order before? Maybe it was a recently cancelled order you've now been allocated?
 
I had a confirmed order and the phone call from Toyota previously (paid the 1k deposit / etc). So I will just have to wait and see.
 
I received an email and app notification this morning telling me that they are now processing my order?

Anyone else had this as an ‘update’? I’m assuming that they are actually processing the order now?

10:28 confirmed order btw.
 
I received an email and app notification this morning telling me that they are now processing my order?

Anyone else had this as an ‘update’? I’m assuming that they are actually processing the order now?

10:28 confirmed order btw.
I got on as well , I’m guessing everyone who is at that status got one 🤷‍♂️ So at last unsolicited communication from Toyota , saying nothing has changed 👍😂
 
Same here - got the app notification this morning. I think it's either just a mistake or the processing actually started to happen on the Japanese side.
 
I received an email and app notification this morning telling me that they are now processing my order?

Anyone else had this as an ‘update’? I’m assuming that they are actually processing the order now?

10:28 confirmed order btw.
My status has been 'Processing Order' from the start, so wonder how yours is different :unsure:
 
I believe this means your build slot has been allocated and it’ll go into build in the next few weeks. There seems to be different stages of “processing order”. One where the order has been received by Toyota and is in the system, another after the email notification where the order is now with the factory.
 
I've just sent off an e-mail to see what's going on . . . I've had no contact since May, which really isn't good enough
 
My baby is just pulling away from the dock in Livorno, 18.50 …. Next stop Portbury 😁😁😁

9EB21F85-6A61-452B-B6E4-96CFB06A4B4E.webp
 
Back
Top