GR86 Toyota Mag

Lets be honest this "flip" is no where as good as the person that moaned to Toyota about there car been delayed and was given a brand new courtesy car for a number of months and then sold his GR86 a week or so after it got delivered :ROFLMAO:
 
Lets be honest this "flip" is no where as good as the person that moaned to Toyota about there car been delayed and was given a brand new courtesy car for a number of months and then sold his GR86 a week or so after it got delivered :ROFLMAO:
I remember that. Tbh, I thought it was a bit rich at the time....I mean, I get it, the delays were annoying, but it was a bit silly to sell a car you relied on when they hadn't actually promised a firm date for delivery. And yeah, a bit of a cheek to then sell the bloody thing anyway :D
 
Lets be honest this "flip" is no where as good as the person that moaned to Toyota about there car been delayed and was given a brand new courtesy car for a number of months and then sold his GR86 a week or so after it got delivered :ROFLMAO:
Was that our (former) comrade Bennno?
 
Forsure, got to drive around in a free car a little while and make a little money and best of all he didn't have to pose and give Toyota a thumbs up photo and review.

giphy.webp
 
As an aside (albeit a related one), I've always been amused and intrigued by the phrase "genuine reason for sale".

I mean, discovering the car is a cut'n'shut that's pathologically dangerous to drive and would cost a monumental amount to put right seems like a pretty "genuine" reason to want to sell, to me...
Hmm.

What about those pesky changes in circumstances?

"I see you're selling your car. What's this change of circumstances you mention?"
"Oh, I'm selling my car, that's the change in circumstances".

As Lt John McClane so memorably opines in the rather underrated Die Hard 2: Die Harder, "How can the same sh!t happen to the same guy twice?"
 
Quite surprised no-one has added a comment on the article about the car being for sale five months after the piece was published.
 
Quite surprised no-one has added a comment on the article about the car being for sale five months after the piece was published.
Probably heavily moderated, being a corporate site/article. You could pop something in and see if it appears!
 
Back
Top