With more unknowns than knows at the moment a few folk have managed to place a deposit on a GR86, subject to the actual U.K. specifications and pricing being announced. At the moment I’m guessing that we will get similar options to the JDM and North American markets with a ”Base” model on 17inch alloys and a “Premium“ model on 18“ alloys (along with numerous other differences). Colour choices will hopefully be at least the same as these markets, time will tell
If you have actually managed to secure a piece of paper from a dealer with your name and GR86 written on it, and you are happy to add your name to the list please do so and complete the poll so we can see what folk will be going for. I’m aware that I am not the first to place a deposit so I’m leaving spaces above my name for those who got there earlier, and will update in due course.
Now all we have to do is wait, something most GR Yaris owners are quite familiar with
1.
@Polymorphic - Premium 6MT - Neptune Blue
2.
@ZN8 - Premium 6MT - Track bRed
3.
@Moses - Premium 6MT - Neptune Blue (confirmed)
4.
@AndyRC - Premium 6AT - TBC Neptune Blue (the CEOs choice) or Pavement Grey (my sensible choice)
5.
@SJR202 - Premium 6MT - Steel grey
6.
@Kiwi Greg - Premium 6AT - Black
7. @PGVR - Premium 6MT - Neptune Blue (or Halo white)
8.@SteveFoster - White manual premium