GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

Hi all, does anyone recall the price of the Silver paint? I’ll be collecting mine on 1st March and can’t seem to find the prices. I was originally a black order so it’s not on my invoice/order. Assume it’ll just be added to the deposit amount. Will ask TUK too but they usually take a couple of days to reply.
 
Hi all, does anyone recall the price of the Silver paint? I’ll be collecting mine on 1st March and can’t seem to find the prices. I was originally a black order so it’s not on my invoice/order. Assume it’ll just be added to the deposit amount. Will ask TUK too but they usually take a couple of days to reply.
I think all the non flat ones were £955.
 
Thanks all, I seem to recall there was a difference between metallic and pearl. I’ll look back through the posts from early April 2022, sure someone would have screenshot it.
 
I think the metallics were £645 and the "pearlescents" £965
Correct 👍 Info here

 
Correct 👍 Info here


Perfect, thank you!
 
@AndyRC collected mine today #126 on the list.
E9DF7200-0348-4AF4-AA31-772B5679F987.webp
 
Hi all, does anyone recall the price of the Silver paint? I’ll be collecting mine on 1st March and can’t seem to find the prices. I was originally a black order so it’s not on my invoice/order. Assume it’ll just be added to the deposit amount. Will ask TUK too but they usually take a couple of days to reply.
Evening @Al4n , I think this has already been answered above, but I've just checked my paperwork and my own silver was £645.
 
Evening @Al4n , I think this has already been answered above, but I've just checked my paperwork and my own silver was £645.

Thank you. TUK haven’t asked me for the remainder of the deposit yet, just working out what I need to put aside. Plus £648 for the spoiler and mudguards. Only 21 days to go… isn’t that a “so solid crew” song?
 
Hi Andy,
I was #208 on the list but I've disappeared and definitely not picked up my car!
Can you add me again:
MT
Pearl White
Ordered 1102

Thanks!
 
Hi Andy,
I was #208 on the list but I've disappeared and definitely not picked up my car!
Can you add me again:
MT
Pearl White
Ordered 1102

Thanks!
@Bob123 I moved you to #157 when that slot became vacant , apologies I thought I’d let you know , it keeps the owners list full without gaps 👍☑️😎
 
Received a most welcome call this morning that my car has arrived at my dealer, paid as much money as my daily transfer limit would allow!! and the balance tommorrow.
Car will be ready to collect Tuesday, I was going to wait until 23 plate, but I have a buyer for my current car so makes sense to get it done asap and eating into that 1000 mile break in period!! I will have that done by the time March 1st comes!! :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top