Will300
Totally Hooked
First car to be delivered to the dealer, I win right?
Ok, I don't actually win as it's my brothers car, but still.
Ok, I don't actually win as it's my brothers car, but still.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He just needs to get the keys , take a photo and post it and he’s the WINNERFirst car to be delivered to the dealer, I win right?
Ok, I don't actually win as it's my brothers car, but still.View attachment 10343View attachment 10344View attachment 10345
Wicked. Long until he can take it? Bet he's stoked.
He just needs to get the keys , take a photo and post it and he’s the WINNER![]()
"11.49 order here, must've been a cancellation, was expecting it in 2024 but I got a phone call last night and picked up my GR86 today"It would be ironic if someone new to the forum pops up with their first post , “Hi I picked up my GR86 today“ and beats everyone to that little piece of GR86 history
I hope the parking at Derby has not been unionised and it’s a “First in last out system” now that would be a kick in the ……ids![]()
![]()
With £60k GR86 listed on Toyota’s own website I’m 50/50 on whether that’s a"11.49 order here, must've been a cancellation, was expecting it in 2024 but I got a phone call last night and picked up my GR86 today"![]()
I'm going with the latter!With £60k GR86 listed on Toyota’s own website I’m 50/50 on whether that’s atake or genuine
I’ll phone a friend , @Fox on sabbatical appears to be well adjusted and serious so what’s your advice
![]()
Gatwick demonstrator hasn't been PDId yet. Will take a pic once I get a drive next week hopefullyOnly 22 demonstrators on the list so far , which should be around 30% , have i missed any![]()
Toyota letchworth kept theirs on trade plates and in its plastic wrapping when I did my test drive. Said they were not registering it but it was crystal black.Only 22 demonstrators on the list so far , which should be around 30% , have i missed any![]()
Maybe the franchise owner has bagsied it and wants it with no previous owners or they have someone who is willing to pay a premium already lined upThanks , that’s an interesting approach if they are not registering it![]()
Only 22 demonstrators on the list so far , which should be around 30% , have i missed any![]()
Hmmm , not usual AFAIK but maybe they have had some bad experiences
![]()