GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

Same here, the fuel economy is very good on the ND, easily achieve over 50MPG on a motorway run. Don't think we'll get that with the GR but fuel economy isn't why I ordered one haha
 
Hi, have been following this thread for the last couple of weeks, and thanks to all the info posted, got myself a Red MT GR86 this morning
Can't wait, should complement my MX5 perfectly.
Please add me to the list.
 
There is a section in the T&Cs called Changed your Mind. You have 14 days after collection. I’m not sure if it’s covered by Distance Selling Regulations.
 
My i30N averaged 23mpg over 20k miles.. that was nearly as thirsty as my old mans AMG.

Fiesta ST I have currently is sitting at 33mpg average.
 
OK folks I’ve updated the order list in post #1 and hopefully I’ve captured everyone accurately. I’m sure I’ve missed some , got some wrong , so please have a look and let me know if there are any errors and I’ll correct them 👍

Thanks

Andy
I ordered a Electric Blue MT this morning, don't think I'm on the list :)
 
OK folks I’ve updated the order list in post #1 and hopefully I’ve captured everyone accurately. I’m sure I’ve missed some , got some wrong , so please have a look and let me know if there are any errors and I’ll correct them 👍

Thanks

Andy
Can you add me 6MT in Electric Blue too. Suspect this colour will be as common as muck at the end :LOL:

A tense process but excited now.
 
100% that’s how I got on! Nice one @doogle83
Same here - owe you a drink if I ever meet you irl @doogle83 !

Thanks to AndyRC for running a great forum too. For the sake of the list I have a confirmed order on a 6MT Black 86!

Gutted for anyone who missed out on the allocation, particularly anyone who got stuck trying to navigate from Toyota’s main page - what a shambles of a website! No doubt a performance pack will be released at some point with Brembos and a fancy kit though so hopefully nobody misses out long term.
 
Good question. I love the MX-5 and it's coming to the end of my finance agreement so I've been looking for a replacement. Nothing was catching my attention so I did think of keeping it but there's a good chunk of equity in it so thought I'd trade in for the GR. Both should be comparable and having the GR as a somewhat limited run car appealed to me.
Plus, the MX-5 is the longest I've ever kept a car at 3 years so I figured it was good for a change. Let's hope it wasn't a mistake...
 
Yep - the qty of cars allocated in UK in 2022 is unknown. Numbers of around 400 have been circulated but not confirmed. But whatever the number - they have all been allocated now. So if you want to order a GR86, there will be a wait.
 
Can you add me 6MT in Electric Blue too. Suspect this colour will be as common as muck at the end :LOL:

A tense process but excited now.
I was thinking the electric blue was going to be a bit out there so that was my choice, seems it's going to be as you say common as muck! I bet 75% of the ones you see out on the road will be that colour:D
 
I am surprised this batch has sold out but also relieved. I managed to order last week when the online system was open but wouldn't have been able to put and order in this morning.

Congratulations to all those who managed to get an order!
 
I was thinking the electric blue was going to be a bit out there so that was my choice, seems it's going to be as you say common as muck! I bet 75% of the ones you see out on the road will be that colour:D

This is one of the reasons I switched to White last night...
 
Back
Top