GR86 The European thread

AndyRC

Totally Hooked
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Messages
2,839
Reaction score
3,334
Location
East Yorkshire
I know the U.K. is in Europe but to keep things simple I’ve created a thread for our European friends to share issues and topics which may be relevant to them. So far they have not been subjected to the “Toyota Online buying experience“ but I know they are no clearer what’s happening than we are.
Post away folks 👍
 
friends.webp
 
My last update from Toyota UK said "The current estimated delivery timing is expected to be from the end of September onwards. Delivery time differs by different markets"

I believe the EU cars have been kicking around on hold longer than ours? ...so maybe you'll get yours first and November for the UK cars?!
 
Hey everyone, I got summoned to my dealership to discuss the dates, I can confirm that they are also saying in Spain that we should be getting/be able to make reservations of the 86 by the end of September or early October. They also did say that it’s an official estimate though, nothing written on stone
 
Back
Top