ljb86
Dedicated member
I'm a 10:44'er and have just received a 'Processing Order' email from Toyota and my car now has a map visible on the app/website! Hopefully this means things are starting to move along!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This is the same as what I had yesterday but I was already at the order processing stage?I'm a 10:44'er and have just received a 'Processing Order' email from Toyota and my car now has a map visible on the app/website! Hopefully this means things are starting to move along!![]()
I was already in that stage too, but didn't have a map on the order tracker. I'm sure I've seen on here before that this means things are being done/allocated behind the scenes? Could be wrong (or just being overly hopeful!)This is the same as what I had yesterday but I was already at the order processing stage?
Only map I could see on My Toyota, is it the same map?View attachment 14090
You did well to get in there!Not to boast, but I'm 12:23. So I don't even belong in this club; Billy no mates.....or car![]()
Did you contact them for this info or did they send this to you unprompted?Got this earlierView attachment 14112
Did you contact them for this info or did they send this to you unprompted?
Oh nice!unprompted
As an 11:48 order this makes me think that their initial phone call guess of Q4 2023/Q1 2024 may be correct if it is this far away for a 10:41 orderGot this earlierView attachment 14112
I'm just going off the timeline posted above in the thread that within 4 weeks of the 2nd order processing notification he entered build..Hold on to the thought that the density of orders would likely have been higher in the early time slot after 10am.
So say there were 5 orders a minute for the first hour, that means 300 orders to fore fill before the 11am -> gets action.
I had a mail last weekend saying my order slot is finally in build (10:41)![]()
So we've got 10 o'clockers coming in here, shouting about how they are getting cars. Now we've got the midday gang doing the same! Outrageous!Hope for all the late orders, I've just received a notification that my 12:23 order has gone into build![]()
What?! Where is my 11:48 order at hahaHope for all the late orders, I've just received a notification that my 12:23 order has gone into build![]()