GR86 The 11 o'clock Club

I'm a 10:44'er and have just received a 'Processing Order' email from Toyota and my car now has a map visible on the app/website! Hopefully this means things are starting to move along!🀞🏻
 
I'm a 10:44'er and have just received a 'Processing Order' email from Toyota and my car now has a map visible on the app/website! Hopefully this means things are starting to move along!🀞🏻
This is the same as what I had yesterday but I was already at the order processing stage?
 
This is the same as what I had yesterday but I was already at the order processing stage?
I was already in that stage too, but didn't have a map on the order tracker. I'm sure I've seen on here before that this means things are being done/allocated behind the scenes? Could be wrong (or just being overly hopeful!)
 
Only map I could see on My Toyota, is it the same map?
46F97A77-BC5A-4924-AF4A-51C7EAB337E4.webp
 
when you receive the second update "Processing Order" that actually means that a build slot is locked and your order has a manufacture date. Your car should go to build in 1 - 2 months.

Those are my 2 cents from my experience ordering the GR86 via French dealer. Check my signature to get a rough idea. From what I was able to read here, the timeline shouldn't be too different for UK orders.
 
So many rogue 10o'clockers coming in and giving false hope to the 11o'clock gang! :ROFLMAO:
 
Hold on to the thought that the density of orders would likely have been higher in the early time slot after 10am.

So say there were 5 orders a minute for the first hour, that means 300 orders to fore fill before the 11am -> gets action.

I had a mail last weekend saying my order slot is finally in build (10:41) πŸ‘
 
Hold on to the thought that the density of orders would likely have been higher in the early time slot after 10am.

So say there were 5 orders a minute for the first hour, that means 300 orders to fore fill before the 11am -> gets action.

I had a mail last weekend saying my order slot is finally in build (10:41) πŸ‘
I'm just going off the timeline posted above in the thread that within 4 weeks of the 2nd order processing notification he entered build..
When the build email comes through I think I'll probably be in disbelief as it doesn't even feel real anymore!
 
Back
Top