GR Yaris Sprint Filter C-Tech Carbon Intake

Was hoping someone bought and tested it by now, also, why cant they make a normal Version made of edpm, I dont see the need for the carbon fiber everything
 
Was hoping someone bought and tested it by now, also, why cant they make a normal Version made of edpm, I dont see the need for the carbon fiber everything
CLP Automotive in Sheffield are supposed to be doing a comparison against the Eventuri, but as yet, I've not seen anything.
 
First 2 are going out this week having arrived apparently (post earlier today on t'other forum), no news on the other 4 of us yet, but should be in the next week or so hopefully
 
Here's some vids for noise (it's in my phone holder) with standard exhaust (my custom one postponed again!) and ese not turned off yet (when in for the recall). It's better than these vids sound, mainly extra whoosh and perhaps a bit deeper at low revs.
It may placebo effect but it does feel ever so slightly more eager than it was, I've had my stage 2 box for a while now and like to think I can feel the difference, but there won't be any dyno results, definitely feels good and acknowledged as a well thought out and engineered piece of kit by my indy. Looking forward to finally gettting my exhaust done.

IMG_20220121_142548.webp
 
We should also be dyno testing the Sprint along with a few others on the 22nd of this month, hopefully the data will corroborate!
 
We should also be dyno testing the Sprint along with a few others on the 22nd of this month, hopefully the data will corroborate!

I have had mine on my car since the end of January and absolutely love it. Will be very interesting to see what you & Phil think of it & how it performs on the dyno.
 
Back
Top