GR86 Sold Out!

KenC

Absorbed member
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
48
Location
Orpington
Received this from TOL this morning. I had left my order till yesterday as I wanted a car as late as possible. That's karma for cancelling previously. Never mind.

"Thank you for your recent request to order a GR86 (128000005437) unfortunately due to popular demand, we no longer have any available stock."
 
Apparently...

I mean given Toyotas track record, never say never.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…..

I think I’ve worked out who they’ve got working for them 🤔

1697633068810.webp
 
Thanks for the heads up. Toyota have used the fear of missing out and some clever sales psychology to make people feel special about receiving an ‘invite only’ opportunity. To be fair, it worked initially then when multiple waves happened, it lost its feel. If they’re really gone, you’ll still have cancelled orders no doubt and would see a handful (or 10,000) more emails land in peoples inboxes.

I was one of those who cancelled my order (twice) but received a 3rd (“final chance”) email to purchase …. They got me good.
 
I remember someone here or on fb wanted a blue one because Man City. wasn't that you? 😂
Haha nah, I hate football. That is funny though.

Aren’t Man City red? Or is that man united? 😐

Blue for me as I’ve never had a blue car but really liked the change in colour in sunlight. Just thought it was a really interesting colour option.
 
Back
Top