Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh okay, how about lane assist and stuff? Can you turn it off?it does but if you keep the traction control button pressed, it turns it off when you are in expert mode.
Yes, a long press on the steering wheel button turns it all off.Oh okay, how about lane assist and stuff? Can you turn it off?
Haha oh well, I'm used to it already I guess. My Megane Trophy is weird like that too. Have to sit in the car, turn it on, turn on RS mode, go to personal, disable lane assist warning etc. etc. I'm just happy they are letting us turn it off :/Yes, a long press on the steering wheel button turns it all off.
You get used to doing a little dance when you start a GR Y, enabling and disabling all the bits and bobs that should be able to be set as defaults.