G GRYDC5 Dedicated member Joined Jan 17, 2023 Messages 108 Reaction score 142 May 29, 2024 #61 Michael Knight said: I have the revised engine mount now - it is not harsh on idle. Click to expand... It's ok when idling, it's just as the engine starts that I feel and hear a bit of a shock wave travel down the exhaust!
Michael Knight said: I have the revised engine mount now - it is not harsh on idle. Click to expand... It's ok when idling, it's just as the engine starts that I feel and hear a bit of a shock wave travel down the exhaust!
K Kaxe Obsessed member Joined Dec 17, 2021 Messages 422 Reaction score 408 May 30, 2024 #62 I could do with a revised mount. I still have more engine movement/vibration on idle than ever since new... Used to be smooth as...
I could do with a revised mount. I still have more engine movement/vibration on idle than ever since new... Used to be smooth as...
Michael Knight Totally Hooked Joined Dec 7, 2021 Messages 3,851 Reaction score 5,879 Location Finland May 30, 2024 #63 Kaxe said: I could do with a revised mount. I still have more engine movement/vibration on idle than ever since new... Used to be smooth as... Click to expand... report the vibration so they can check if that factory part could help.
Kaxe said: I could do with a revised mount. I still have more engine movement/vibration on idle than ever since new... Used to be smooth as... Click to expand... report the vibration so they can check if that factory part could help.