GR Yaris Revised parts

Above you can find updated parts up to 07/2023 when the compare list was printed.
Many part groups exceeded post character limit of 4000, so I printed them out as PDF and attached them (mostly interior parts which are made by the national markets).

Massive thanks to @yuri1312 for providing the PDF!
 
Seems like many parts got updated during 2022, although impossible to say why or what changed exactly for those specific parts.. Should owners of pre-2023 cars be concerned and update some of them? Hard to say
 
I believe most were some updates due to covid and war related parts shortage, but i doubt that was the reason to change mechanical components.
 
Not sure they would have had so many failures under warranty in such a short space of time to change all these to “new and improved” in all cases anyway
 
Not sure they would have had so many failures under warranty in such a short space of time to change all these to “new and improved” in all cases anyway
Might even be worse than before. Through supply chains, or simply because parts have run out. That too is entirely possible.
 
Im only worried about oil starvation on braking, so thinking of pulling the trigger on the new oil pan if i could confirm it helps with the issue.
 
Im only worried about oil starvation on braking, so thinking of pulling the trigger on the new oil pan if i could confirm it helps with the issue.
Same here. I find it rather strange that no one has provided baffled pan as it is not that technical as such. Only version that can be found is FenSport custom pan?
 
got the factory revised motor mount installed today - happy with it as it removes quite a bit of vibration so smoother drive.
How did you know yours needed to be changed? Hope they didn't remove the engine to fit it :)
 
got the factory revised motor mount installed today - happy with it as it removes quite a bit of vibration so smoother drive.
I have a 2023 car and I have lot of engine vibration issues (cabin plastics making noise at specific engine rpm). I thought it was normal until I drove a 2021 car...

However, my car was delivered in April 2023 but ordered in February 2022, so I have no idea if it has the revised parts or not.
 
I'd also be interested to know if there's a way of telling if I've got the revised engine mount or not.

It's the clatter at startup that I can feel travel down the length of the exhaust that I find rather severe!

Mine was built Nov 22.
 
I'd also be interested to know if there's a way of telling if I've got the revised engine mount or not.

It's the clatter at startup that I can feel travel down the length of the exhaust that I find rather severe!

Mine was built Nov 22.
I have the revised engine mount now - it is not harsh on idle.
 
Back
Top