Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have you tried adjusting the volume using the steering wheel buttons while a call is in progress? I find on motorway trips my music can be at about 16 but I need to bump calls up to 30 or even higher!Just got a new mobile phone which I connect using Android Auto.
No issues with my old phone but with the new one, I can hardly hear calls when I receive them.
I went in to settings in the sound menu and the ''call volume'' only has a range of -6 to +6 whereas all the others are -38 to +38.
I've swapped the cable but this makes no difference and the phone volume on the handset is at the highest.
Has any one got any clues as to how I sort this or is it a trip to the dealers ?
Pic attached.
Thanks .
I'll give it a go but I have tried turning the volume up to max using the knob on the LHS of the display unit but this makes no differenceHave you tried adjusting the volume using the steering wheel buttons while a call is in progress? I find on motorway trips my music can be at about 16 but I need to bump calls up to 30 or even higher!
I've also found sometimes that the 'source' that the audio buttons on the steering wheel control can get messed up, especially when on a call. If I've been listening to Spotify via Android Auto and then receive a call, when the call ends the steering wheel controls won't respond to Spotify anymore. I have to cycle using the source button through the DAB/FM/AM radios until I get back to Android Auto to allow me to adjust volume etc. again.I'll give it a go but I have tried turning the volume up to max using the knob on the LHS of the display unit but this makes no difference