My contact Metallic £645From my contact:
Currently the bulletin is telling me the price for Pearlescent is £955.
It isn’t giving me an option for the metallic ones with a price currently might come through in the coming days.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My contact Metallic £645From my contact:
Currently the bulletin is telling me the price for Pearlescent is £955.
It isn’t giving me an option for the metallic ones with a price currently might come through in the coming days.
I’m not sure if anyone can answer for sure but if you want one in 2022, or even at all, I wouldn’t hold out until June!Hi - are the initial rumours of a 400 car 2022 allocation true? Will I miss the 2022 allocation if I wait till June to order? I've never bought a new car before or owned anything newer than my 2005 M3. I'm pretty sold on the spec of the GR86 and have had loads of 200SXs in the past which I miss like hell, but I'd like to test drive one and make sure I'll actually like it. Is anyone else holding out till June / July?
This was an initial comment from last year. The fact nothing has been mentioned since, either in the press release or material sent to dealers regarding availability it might suggest this is no longer the case.Hi - are the initial rumours of a 400 car 2022 allocation true? Will I miss the 2022 allocation if I wait till June to order? I've never bought a new car before or owned anything newer than my 2005 M3. I'm pretty sold on the spec of the GR86 and have had loads of 200SXs in the past which I miss like hell, but I'd like to test drive one and make sure I'll actually like it. Is anyone else holding out till June / July?
Good advice - but by waiting you risk missing out. Given the current predicted numbers coming into Europe, this will be a very rare car, and so even if you don't get on with it, the financial risk of buying sight-unseen is fairly low.This was an initial comment from last year. The fact nothing has been mentioned since, either in the press release or material sent to dealers regarding availability it might suggest this is no longer the case.
Alot of people seem to be taking the gamble of buying one without driving it or even seeing it. It is risky. I don't think I would do it, the reason I have is I own a current GT86 so I know what to expect.
Unless you live under a rock, you won't miss out, you may just have to wait longer. Those who want to be sensible and actually test drive one, clearly won't be the first to receive a car, but they will have the opportunity to get one without a doubt. It may not be a 2022MY, but then they don't run in line with the calendar year, so there is there is a possibility to get hold of a 2023MY inside of 2022. Even if you miss out then, you have the first half of 2024 to get one. No need to scaremonger.Good advice - but by waiting you risk missing out. Given the current predicted numbers coming into Europe, this will be a very rare car, and so even if you don't get on with it, the financial risk of buying sight-unseen is fairly low.
Personally, I loved my Mitsu FTO GP Version R (MT) - I only wished it was RWD... Fast forward 24 years - I think my wish has been answered!
I don’t know why you’d wait? If the deposit is refundable like it was for the Yaris then you cancel after a test drive.Unless you live under a rock, you won't miss out, you may just have to wait longer. Those who want to be sensible and actually test drive one, clearly won't be the first to receive a car, but they will have the opportunity to get one without a doubt. It may not be a 2022MY, but then they don't run in line with the calendar year, so there is there is a possibility to get hold of a 2023MY inside of 2022. Even if you miss out then, you have the first half of 2024 to get one. No need to scaremonger.
I thought I gave a considered and honest opinion and in no way was I "scaremongering". You on the other hand could be accused of giving out false hope. But time will tell I guess.Unless you live under a rock, you won't miss out, you may just have to wait longer. Those who want to be sensible and actually test drive one, clearly won't be the first to receive a car, but they will have the opportunity to get one without a doubt. It may not be a 2022MY, but then they don't run in line with the calendar year, so there is there is a possibility to get hold of a 2023MY inside of 2022. Even if you miss out then, you have the first half of 2024 to get one. No need to scaremonger.
Totally agree!I think the GR86 will be a rare car in the UK and nowhere near as common as the GR Yaris.
You snooze you lose - no insider info but with no BRZ as an alternative in the UK the allocation will soon go.
False hope? What by being rational and talking logical.I thought I gave a considered and honest opinion and in no way was I "scaremongering". You on the other hand could be accused of giving out false hope. But time will tell I guess.
170 dealers saw a post saying 400 U.K. cars this year. 2/3 a dealer ?? They can be selective on the part exchanges if not a cash sale ?Totally agree!
Sorry - not interested in getting into a "my opinion is right and yours isn't" argument.False hope? What by being rational and talking logical.