Thank you so much! Fellas it will be worth the wait. Trust me! Cheers!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you so much! Fellas it will be worth the wait. Trust me! Cheers!
¡Salud! @Ruben , enjoy your carThank you so much! Fellas it will be worth the wait. Trust me! Cheers!
Congrats man, looking forward to pics in the member cars!Thank you so much! Fellas it will be worth the wait. Trust me! Cheers!
See also; People who 'detail' their cars, rather than clean them!
Like buying a Toyota
So you want to bet, if we get the cars first or UK has a new Prime Minister?It's a good joke made better by RR's great delivery.
I can't imagine it being anywhere near as funny if say our erstwhile current prime minister (at the time of writing - she might be gone by the time you read this!) had told it.
Got to play to your strengths I suppose!
Ha I was thinking about this post today @Kosh - I never thought we could ask exactly the same question so soon!So you want to bet, if we get the cars first or UK has a new Prime Minister?
-> https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/gr86-build-progress-delivery-tracking-thread.1196/page-40#post-25444
![]()
So you want to bet, if we get the cars first or UK has a new Prime Minister?
-> https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/gr86-build-progress-delivery-tracking-thread.1196/page-40#post-25444
![]()
I have no idea!So. The question is now: We you get your cars before the next prime minister retires?![]()
If Johnson comes back, will that mean, that i was wrong at the first time?I have no idea!