Chris Pulford
Absorbed member
Watch it…I like my Corolla!
It was lovely to see you both and I’m glad we all got to keep our wheels after last nights, ‘gathering’![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Watch it…I like my Corolla!
It was lovely to see you both and I’m glad we all got to keep our wheels after last nights, ‘gathering’![]()
Was that you laying down rubber? Look at those tyre marks!Embarrassing - no one turned upView attachment 26722
Was that you laying down rubber? Look at those tyre marks!
Our Welsh friend was dropped in the first round, which could explain the early closure. Who would have thought I’d ever Google bare knuckle boxingthe wheels would of looked good on caravans
![]()
It was my first Zoo event at Japfest today. Fabulous to see so many super GRs all together! Thanks for organising - and to everyone I met for making me and my wife feel welcome.Home now.
Things I liked:
Catching up with excellent people @GR-Admin , @Grblue86 , @bf1_irl , @Ace , @Nick , @sim61 , @JR286 . Meeting new people including @chopper602 and @Initial-G .
Wide range of cars and plenty of stalls etc. to look at.
It didn't rain (much).
Generally good vibe all round.
Things I didn't like:
The queue to get in - bladder challenging.
The bloody wind!
Seven pounds - SEVEN POUNDS!! - for the world's most bang average bacon cob.
Things I really liked:
The fantastic GR-ZOO organisation and presence.
The haul of freebies!
View attachment 26731
View attachment 26732
Wish I'd had the chance to meet more attendees but rest assured I had a good and appreciative look at all your cars!
Looking forward to the next event, wherever/whenever it may be.
Hope everyone has a safe and pleasant trip home.
Also home after a impromptu shopping stop to buy new pillows and some other homeware essentials. Lucky we brought the big car I joked in the shop!
I echo everyone else, many thanks to the GR-ZOO team!
View attachment 26736
View attachment 26735
View attachment 26734
So were the Travellers staying at the hotel or camped out in the car parks? My Dad lives a few miles outside MK and there are a couple of established sites nearby.
Did anyone get asked if “Yawanna bouy ah Dug?”![]()
![]()
Oh, I hope all your cars are ok and no one was confrontedTheir was an interesting demographic in town due to the Bare Knuckle Fighting event that was in town on Saturday night.![]()
![]()
BKFC 60 MILTON KEYNES EVENT | BKFC
www.bkfc.com