Competition January 2022

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably limit me to one pic per month, but Iโ€™m just too excited to be out and about after 10 days of isolation ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ
View attachment 1208
Down to the other forum members to make sure you don't win the prize every month. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrJ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Screenshot_20220110-203126_Gallery.webp
 
8AF5A335-CD38-4949-9CF0-A4933F8DC245.webp
4A63DA46-1E26-4C11-8356-5C62E05A1216.webp


A couple of shots from Bicester Sunday Scramble yesterday. I followed the 205 Rallye into the car park so I could park next to it.

The first is my mateโ€™s photo taken with a nice camera, second is my awful iPhone snap.

I washed the car on Saturday, it was spotless. It got filthy on the 100 mile drive from Brighton.
 
View attachment 1264View attachment 1265

A couple of shots from Bicester Sunday Scramble yesterday. I followed the 205 Rallye into the car park so I could park next to it.

The first is my mateโ€™s photo taken with a nice camera, second is my awful iPhone snap.

I washed the car on Saturday, it was spotless. It got filthy on the 100 mile drive from Brighton.
Prefer your iPhone picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top