Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When did he order? ... just for information, not that I am jittery because I've waited since 16 month and collecting every bit that gives me hint, when to expect mine ... totally not the caseJust for information. A german guy will get his car tomorrow with a number around 22300.
Holy cannelloni... is this due to different specs? How can delivery times be so different?he ordered 26.02.21 what is mindblowing since i ordered 18.03.21 and got my car over 4 month earlier
I dont know why its so different. Maybe the dealer collected many orders and ordered them together as a stack on a much later date. Or Toyota deliver to people first who paid more than others. I know some germans ordered for around 32500€ with high performance pack. But nobody knows, only Toyota could tell us the reason.Holy cannelloni... is this due to different specs? How can delivery times be so different?
32000 € and exactly 6 months waiting time to the day....I dont know why its so different. Maybe the dealer collected many orders and ordered them together as a stack on a much later date. Or Toyota deliver to people first who paid more than others. I know some germans ordered for around 32500€ with high performance pack. But nobody knows, only Toyota could tell us the reason.
Januar 2021, yes. But i think the hype was already there.Yeah you ordered relativly early in january right? It was before the hype.
and @32000 € it's a bargain in my book...32000 € and exactly 6 months waiting time to the day....
Yes absolutely.and @32000 € it's a bargain in my book...![]()
Thanks Escrobin for maintaining this list
Picked 22319 on 20 Jan 2023 - Scarlet Flare Circuit Pack in the UK - was ordered on 26 June 2021
Cheers