GR Yaris GRY Run Numbers

Updated list, with thanks to @Ecsrobin for managing it (y)

If you would like to be added to the list, then please update the thread with details for all columns and @Ecsrobin will update the list. Part submissions will not be included.

 
Just for information. A german guy will get his car tomorrow with a number around 22300.
 
Here is me:
GRYDC5
Build number: 22323
Collected 25 Jan 2023
Pure White Circuit Pack

Cheers
 
Just for information. A german guy will get his car tomorrow with a number around 22300.
When did he order? ... just for information, not that I am jittery because I've waited since 16 month and collecting every bit that gives me hint, when to expect mine ... totally not the case 😳😅
 
he ordered 26.02.21 what is mindblowing since i ordered 18.03.21 and got my car over 4 month earlier
 
Yeah, that's crazy. I ordered mine at the end of March 2021 and got it in April 2022 and at the time the dealer said the order book situation was similar here and in DE. Clearly not.
 
Holy cannelloni... is this due to different specs? How can delivery times be so different?
I dont know why its so different. Maybe the dealer collected many orders and ordered them together as a stack on a much later date. Or Toyota deliver to people first who paid more than others. I know some germans ordered for around 32500€ with high performance pack. But nobody knows, only Toyota could tell us the reason.
 
I dont know why its so different. Maybe the dealer collected many orders and ordered them together as a stack on a much later date. Or Toyota deliver to people first who paid more than others. I know some germans ordered for around 32500€ with high performance pack. But nobody knows, only Toyota could tell us the reason.
32000 € and exactly 6 months waiting time to the day....
 
From my perpective the big hype in germany began after the test from "Grip". Which was in February. But i dont want to argue about this.^^
 
Thanks Escrobin for maintaining this list

Picked 22319 on 20 Jan 2023 - Scarlet Flare Circuit Pack in the UK - was ordered on 26 June 2021

Cheers
 
Back
Top