Gran Turismo

Not played a Gran Turismo game for years so really enjoying this one.

At least I've got a GR86 before the real one turns up eventually...

GT7 GR86.webp
 
2 weeks into GT7

I'm Collector level 17
Have purchased 1 car at the start a used Toyota Aqua, all other cars are gift cars
Car collection progress 12%
Distance driven 3725 Km
Total credits acquired 2,685,800

Curious to know how far into GT7 you guys are at?
 
I’m collector level 30
I have purchased 3 cars so far, Toyota Aqua, Pagani Huayra and Ferrari LaFerrari.
Driven 3341 miles
Total credits 7,655,691
Have 84 cars in my collection
 
Collector level 28
Bought 19 cars (love the used car dealership)
Driven 2561 miles
Total credits acquired 4,734,704
Total cars 91
 
I’ve completed the books did some grinding to get the Porsche GT1 and now I’ve lost interest as no easy way to make money. Will await a few updates before getting some time in I think.
 
I’ve completed the books did some grinding to get the Porsche GT1 and now I’ve lost interest as no easy way to make money. Will await a few updates before getting some time in I think.
Yeah sadly it’s just to much of a grind to make money, I get it that they want to promote the in game micro-transactions but in its current state I think many will lose interest if you have to pay for every progression you want to make.
 
Gran turismo has always had a grind element to it. There was one version where a race would give 250k credits and until you found it, it was taking ages to get credits. It's not like other games where getting an expensive car is quick and easy
 
Gran turismo has always had a grind element to it. There was one version where a race would give 250k credits and until you found it, it was taking ages to get credits. It's not like other games where getting an expensive car is quick and easy
There’s a good article on GT planet that lists how this game compares to rewards against other GT’s it’s one of the worst.

I don’t expect it to be quick or easy but todays new car is a mclaren F1 for 18.5mil, that’s over 30hrs grinding the best rewarding track in the game without spending credits on other cars or tuning or doing any other events.
 
Anybody planning on racing in the Toyota GAZOO Racing GT cup 2022?
I still haven't participated in an online race, never mind competing in the GT Cup. :ROFLMAO:

In the last week or so I've been trying to gold all the missions I lost patience with in the first couple of weeks - finally managed it last night, although I haven't looked at the new missions that they added a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely hate doing drifting challenges.
 
I still haven't participated in an online race, never mind competing in the GT Cup. :ROFLMAO:

In the last week or so I've been trying to gold all the missions I lost patience with in the first couple of weeks - finally managed it last night, although I haven't looked at the new missions that they added a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely hate doing drifting challenges.
The ones they added recently involve a fair bit of strategy and setup, I've enjoyed them so far
 
To the person that thought the S-10 license test was a good idea the devil has a special place in hell for you. What the flying f.....

I have somehow managed a 2:26.002 after 300+ miles of spinning, crashing and aquaplaning of the track :ROFLMAO:
 
To the person that thought the S-10 license test was a good idea the devil has a special place in hell for you. What the flying f.....

I have somehow managed a 2:26.002 after 300+ miles of spinning, crashing and aquaplaning of the track :ROFLMAO:
I feel for you mate, I got gold last week after a few sessions that nearly ended in me snapping the disc, 2:23.6 ish I think. The physics are more in your favour after the recent update, there is a touch more grip :ROFLMAO:
 
I feel for you mate, I got gold last week after a few sessions that nearly ended in me snapping the disc, 2:23.6 ish I think. The physics are more in your favour after the recent update, there is a touch more grip :ROFLMAO:
I'll take another look when I get the chance, haven't looked at S10 since 6th March. :ROFLMAO:

I got the S10 bronze after achieving gold on all the other license tests but could see I'd be off to Costco for a new TV so moved on. :mad:
 
Nice game and one of the best driving sims, you get a nice feel for the drive and interior to wet your appetite for the real deal when it eventually arrives.

 
Anyone on here played GT7 on both the PS4 & PS5 versions?

My go to game is GT7 and I may play a couple of hours per week - happy to buy the PS5 now that a few places appear to have them in stock, but won't bother if the differences are negligible. I know from when the game was released GT7 on PS5 loads quicker, which is fine but I wouldn't say the PS4 is particularly slow.

Don't want to buy and then feel underwhelmed. 🤷‍♂️
 
Back
Top