We have a thread here to discuss colours
Andy asked me to split out the graphs showing a visual split between different colour choices for ordered cars into its own thread. I'll keep this post updated as more people join the forum and confirm their orders in the main Order List thread. I welcome any suggestions for improving the...
www.gr-zoo.com
Anyone who has been around the forum for a while will have seen lots of discussions regarding Electric Blue and Ignition red and the fact that these are not ”true pearlescent” finishes. Unless there is a recognised BS/ISO etc standard which defines what a “pealescent” paint is I‘m not sure you would have a case.
As for cost it’s down to what the market will pay. Two of the three most expensive options , Electric Blue and Ignition Red are by far the most popular so why would Toyota make them free

It’s no different to paying £400/500 for different paint on your calipers when it costs the same as black paint.
If you were in business would give something away for free that you could charge nearly a £1k for

Just saying