Mar 15, 2022
Asking for my money now

Screenshot_20221118-152729~2.png

PVGR

Totally Hooked
Trader
Feb 5, 2022
Berkshire
I have never paid for a car before inspecting it! But then I have never ordered a car online before.
What could possibly go wrong? 😂

I figured 🤬 it it's Toyota hardly some dodgy bloke who wants me meet at a service station in the rain so I can buy his car.

CTG 300

Devoted member
Apr 29, 2022
Wirral, Merseyside
Well, after a couple of telephone calls late this afternoon, my wife and I are now scheduled to have Test Drives in Johnsons Toyota Liverpool's freshly registered GR86 Demonstrator at 10:00am on Monday morning. I have nominated Johnsons Toyota Wirral for handover purposes and the Dealer Principal there has very kindly arranged for us have the Test Drives on this side of the water. I understand that we will have the car for two hours and am just hoping for some decent weather...

Chrisshortys

Dedicated member
May 9, 2022
Camberley
Should have told her to look out the window, it will definitely be the only bright blue car out there! :ROFLMAO:
Jesus, really?
She was adamant it wasn’t due until January at the earliest! 🤣
Now I remember why I didn’t put them as my hand over dealership! Might pop up there later for a look though.

doogle83

Totally Hooked
Apr 7, 2022
Berkshire
www.instagram.com
Jesus, really?
She was adamant it wasn’t due until January at the earliest! 🤣
Now I remember why I didn’t put them as my hand over dealership! Might pop up there later for a look though.
I can't promise it's not gone home with someone over the weekend but in the Test Drives thread it's been confirmed they have a blue one and it turned up last week

mirokujames

Obsessed member
Apr 20, 2022
Fort William, Scotland
I just called Bracknell to see if there’s had arrived, lady on the phone said they are not expecting their demo car until next year now…
This is my main gripe at the moment and why I emailed a stroppy email to Toyota GB. The inconsistencies are horrendous.

I’ve been told by a garage they don’t know if the car that has arrived is a demo or a customer car 🤦‍♂️

SalesExec2022

Fascinated Member
Nov 19, 2022
Am I being alarmist but how do we know none of these are customer cars then delivered to us with only delivery mileage?!
Danp, other than those on your photographs posted do you have any of the registration plate numbers?
PS. I now see they all begin with the GY pre fix so that's will help identify them.
I work for Toyota and was at Goodwood, the cars driven there are used for training events and will be sold as used cars in roughly a years time I believe, also have interior photos of anyone wants to see them